Tamagotchi Hotel Craft

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've done this once when my sister still used her tamas and i built a lego hotel and kept mine and my sisters tamas in there and cared for them. it was for free, of course, tho. if there were other kids i knew who had tamas i would watch their tamas for them.

I'd luv to do that,but my friend and i r the only people in our school who like tams...and the only tam she has running is a V4.5 that i gave her...and i would not charge her for tama service. (Off-Topic) I have the most in school,with a total of 5(Music Star,Debugged V3,V5,V5 celiberty,and tamagotchi color.)

I have asked my mum for some cardboard boxes and then i will make a hotel for them.

Sukatchigal5678.x :D :D :furawatchi: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :D :eek: :furawatchi:

I'm putting up signs for that in the town hall bulletin board. 10 cent a day. I hope I don't get some prank call saying "Um, my name is G. Eek and I was wondering..how stupid can you be loser?!? *laughing*" :angry:

(Long story short, no one likes tamas in my town) :D

I'm actually doing that, only I'm not charging and it's only for me. I cut off the long side of a tissue box and used Barbie chairs and a bit of ripped up tissues for the Tamagotchi's chairs. When the tissue box in the living room goes empty I'll cut off a long side on that one and tape it to the top to make an upstairs.

Ok, this is just a quick topic on babysitting Tamagotchis. So you grab something you can contain a Tamagotchi in, and you can start a business on your street or wherever you live where you babysit Tamagotchis. First you find out if anyone owns a Tamagotchi near you, and ask if they need someone to babysit their Tama. You can put up a price, and you babysit for an amount of time. I'm wondering if this is actually a good idea, and if it sounds lame for an adult to think it up. At least I got time to do this topic. It might be lame, so please comment
Thanks, but i will try it anyway.

Latest posts

Back