tamagotchi ID and color difference

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Tamachi

Reaction score
I noticed there was a topic similar to thuis but not quite.

Alright it is simple. What is the diferences of the two? I heard that the plus color can do more but the id can dress up. Also what can they both do? I read some logs about them but didnt really get much just the basics.

Thanks!

- :D

The TMGC+C (Tamagotchi Plus Color) is a self-contained system. There's no tamatown web site, however there is a fair number of built-in shops and locations that a TMGC+C character can visit.

The Tamagotchi-iD also lacks a tamatown web site, and it has fewer built-in shops and locations than a TMGC+C does. However, if you have cell phone with IR you may be able to download new content to a Tamagotchi-iD. Currently there are over 400 meals / snacks / wallpapers / games / clothing accessories / etc. available for download to a Tamagotchi-iD.

so, will the color EVER be coming to america?!?!?!!?

I have an iD, and I'm really not sure about what you can download because I don't have an IR cell phone.. I do know that the iD is more scratch-resistant because of the inset screen whereas the TMGC+C is flat all the way across.

Also, on the iD, you get these letters called Ta Ma To Mo, which, depending on what character you have.. are a good thing to get, because you get that bar that starts out green.. to get a new color in it each time you earn one.

So, if you decide to get an iD, and have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Hope I helped!

x.Tori.x

Hiyo Guys,

How do you know if your phone has IR?

Please answer quickly Thanks :) :) :) :(

Hiyo Guys,How do you know if your phone has IR?

Please answer quickly Thanks :) :) :) :(
Look in your phone user manual's index for "IR"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back