Tamagotchi iD - Food and friendship levels

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Star_Girl

Reaction score
I am trying to get Chuuchutchi on my Tamagotchi iD. But it really hard for me to give it a bad care because I am a very good Tamagotchi owner, and I always get the good care ones. Does anyone have any tips how to lower the food level and friendship level faster? :ichigotchi:

The only tip I know on how to lower the friendship level faster, is when you go to Donut park at a time when no one is there. But I don't know the time.... :p

I am trying to get Chuuchutchi on my Tamagotchi iD. But it really hard for me to give it a bad care because I am a very good Tamagotchi owner, and I always get the good care ones. Does anyone have any tips how to lower the food level and friendship level faster? :ichigotchi:
The only tip I know on how to lower the friendship level faster, is when you go to Donut park at a time when no one is there. But I don't know the time.... :p
just loss on a game and when it beeps ignorit maybe u will get one i dont have one of a taagotchi id but i think thats how u get one man i really whant one :p :(

just loss on a game and when it beeps ignorit maybe u will get one i dont have one of a taagotchi id but i think thats how u get one man i really whant one :p :(
It doesn't work. :ichigotchi:

I am trying to get Chuuchutchi on my Tamagotchi iD. But it really hard for me to give it a bad care because I am a very good Tamagotchi owner, and I always get the good care ones. Does anyone have any tips how to lower the food level and friendship level faster? :kuribotchi:
The only tip I know on how to lower the friendship level faster, is when you go to Donut park at a time when no one is there. But I don't know the time.... :hitodetchi:
Friendship can empty fairly quickly if you connect and lose the connection game or the Tamagotchi you've connected to gives a present of poo, a skull, or an insect.

The rice bowls empty at a constant pace for each type of character. Generally babies empty them very quickly. So if you're going for a bad-care teen, allow the rice bowls to empty near the end of the 60 minutes baby growth stage. This way, you'll start the toddler stage with most of, or all of the rice bowls empty. Then it's easy to give bad care in the toddler stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back