Tamagotchi iD help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Star_Girl

Reaction score
I have 3 questions to ask about the Tamagotchi iD. :nazotchi:

First Question: Do all adult Tamagotchi iD characters hate the homemade rice? :angry:

Second Question: Is there another way to get an connect item, without connecting to a Tamagotchi iD? Like is there codes of it yet? :wacko:

Last Question: How do I get the McDonald's game on Tamagotchi iD? :huh:

Here is a picture of the game - https://tamatv.com/PC/tvomake/images/maincmid34.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Yes.2. Not yet. Binary is working on it.

3. You can't outside of Japan, yet. Binary is working on getting all of these downloads available outside of Japan. He's almost cracked the wallpapers.
Is the McDonald's game, something to do with the missing McDonald's item. Binary is missing one... the cheeseburger. :unsure:

See - https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/event_campa...happyset_04.gif

2. The only work I'm doing on this, is checking a Japanese Tamagotchi-iD forum every now and then, to see if anybody has found anything. There may not even be passwords for the connection items: The guide book for the Tamaogtchi-iD doesn't list any passwords for them. In contrast, the guide book for the TMGC+C listed TMGC+C connection item passwords.

3. No, I have not almost cracked it. I'm nowhere close to it. I've tried some experiments, but everything has failed. Even if I could manage to get it working for me, what good will that do everyone else? Do you really feel like spending $75 for an infrared port for your computer? (Consider that most people won't even buy a second Tamagotchi-iD necessary to get the connection items.)

Cheeseburger? The site at your link does seem to show a cheese burger, but it also states there are eight items. There were eight happy meal toys, and none of the passwords from them was for a cheeseburger. I've never seen a password for a cheeseburger mentioned on the Japanese Tamagotchi-iD forum.

2. The only work I'm doing on this, is checking a Japanese Tamagotchi-iD forum every now and then, to see if anybody has found anything. There may not even be passwords for the connection items: The guide book for the Tamaogtchi-iD doesn't list any passwords for them. In contrast, the guide book for the TMGC+C listed TMGC+C connection item passwords.
3. No, I have not almost cracked it. I'm nowhere close to it. I've tried some experiments, but everything has failed. Even if I could manage to get it working for me, what good will that do everyone else? Do you really feel like spending $75 for an infrared port for your computer? (Consider that most people won't even buy a second Tamagotchi-iD necessary to get the connection items.)

Cheeseburger? The site at your link does seem to show a cheese burger, but it also states there are eight items. There were eight happy meal toys, and none of the passwords from them was for a cheeseburger. I've never seen a password for a cheeseburger mentioned on the Japanese Tamagotchi-iD forum.
OK..... but why is there a cheeseburger on it then, if alll of the 8 items are already found!? That I don't get.... :wacko:

Here is a picture of cheeseburger with Mametchi - https://tamagotchihome.11.forumer.com/image...home/burger.png

2. The only work I'm doing on this, is checking a Japanese Tamagotchi-iD forum every now and then, to see if anybody has found anything.  There may not even be passwords for the connection items: The guide book for the Tamaogtchi-iD doesn't list any passwords for them.  In contrast, the guide book for the TMGC+C listed TMGC+C connection item passwords.
This book was just said to release on 19th in Japan. It said that is holds many serects about the Tamagotchi iD. This is what it said: :hitodetchi:

『Tamagotchi iD』Easy guide to grow, is filled with many secrets.

Tamagotchi and our upbringing, the data list items, only available in this book and also "special items" with passwords! :)

So it does have codes!

Here is the book: https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/goods/item/book/item41.html :kuribotchi:

Actually it has some passwords in it. I never said it didn't. What I said was that it doesn't list any passwords for the connection gifts.

I purchased it from Amazon.co.jp on the day it was released. (They ship books to international addresses, but it's expensive.)

Anyway... thanks for letting me know about the new book. I'm seriously thinking about getting it.

Actually it has some passwords in it.  I never said it didn't.  What I said was that it doesn't list any passwords for the connection gifts. 
I purchased it from Amazon.co.jp on the day it was released.  (They ship books to international addresses, but it's expensive.)

Anyway... thanks for letting me know about the new book.  I'm seriously thinking about getting it.
Oh ok, and you are welcome! I'm happy to help! :ichigotchi:

Hey binary, are the passwords in that book are the ones listed at the other topic? and can you scan the book? i'm just really curious... ;) :( :p

FedEx just delivered the second guide book.

It has one new password for Tama-iD.com, but no new passwords for the Tamagotchi-iD. (And no password for a cheeseburger, nor passwords for the connection gifts.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back