Tamagotchi iD - House and ballon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The house exterior changes automatically, when all the interior rooms are redecorated as "sweets" style.

The balloon appears when you've collected at least five friend stamps. (You get a friend stamp for each different type of adult character you've raised and kept well for a certain period of time. So, to get five of them, takes at least five generations.)

The house exterior changes automatically, when all the interior rooms are redecorated as "sweets" style.
The balloon appears when you've collected at least five friend stamps. (You get a friend stamp for each different type of adult character you've raised and kept well for a certain period of time. So, to get five of them, takes at least five generations.)
So what does the balloon do? Also, does it do anything when you get all of the friend stamps?

The balloon floats back and forth by a pixel or two. That's all I've seen it do.

I've got 10 of the 11 friend stamps on my blue Tamagotchi-iD. I'm missing Furawatchi. Unfortunately the generation started yesterday is male. Hopefully his eventual child will be female.

The balloon floats back and forth by a pixel or two. That's all I've seen it do.
I've got 10 of the 11 friend stamps on my blue Tamagotchi-iD. I'm missing Furawatchi. Unfortunately the generation started yesterday is male. Hopefully his eventual child will be female.
You can set the date to 12/30 when you marry and get a girl. Tama-Star_Girl Figured that out.

The balloon appears when you've collected at least five friend stamps.  (You get a friend stamp for each different type of adult character you've raised and kept well for a certain period of time.  So, to get five of them, takes at least five generations.)
What would the house look like when all the rooms are Lovelin (Lovelitchi) style? ;)

Also, when you buy another room "Lovein style" and want to get the old one back "Sweet style" , do you have to pay for the old one again? :huh:

You can set the date to 12/30 when you marry and get a girl.  Tama-Star_Girl Figured that out.
That only works when you reset Tamagotchi iDs. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
What would the house look like when all the rooms are Lovelin (Lovelitchi) style? :mametchi: Also, when you buy another room "Lovein style" and want to get the old one back "Sweet style" , do you have to pay for the old one again? :huh:
The exterior stays plain for all other styles. It changes only for "sweets" style.

You can change any room's style back to plain for free. You have to pay for all other styles - even if you've had that style before. There's no discount.

Example:

(1) start with plain living room.

(2) redecorate living room to Golden style. Cost is 3000 Gotchi Points.

(3) redecorate living room to Sweets style. Cost is 4500 Gotchi Points.

(4) redecorate living room to Golden style. Cost is 3000 Gotchi Points.

(5) redecorate living room to plain. Cost is 0 Gotchi Points.

(6) redecorate living room to Golden style. Cost is 3000 Gotchi Points.

The exterior stays plain for all other styles. It changes only for "sweets" style.
You can change any room's style back to plain for free. You have to pay for all other styles - even if you've had that style before. There's no discount.

Example:

(1) start with plain living room.

(2) redecorate living room to Golden style. Cost is 3000 Gotchi Points.

(3) redecorate living room to Sweets style. Cost is 4500 Gotchi Points.

(4) redecorate living room to Golden style. Cost is 3000 Gotchi Points.

(5) redecorate living room to plain. Cost is 0 Gotchi Points.

(6) redecorate living room to Golden style. Cost is 3000 Gotchi Points.
Awwwwwwwwwwww that's not fair......... :eek:

I will still with my rooms then. But does anyone have a picture of the house when it all Lovelin style? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back