Tamagotchi iD/iD L available in UK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about time the Uk got a new Tama, I thought that they'd simply been discontinued her, and it was very upsetting :( but it looks like we're finally bringing out tamagotchi's over here again which is fantastic! :)

Ooh, I don't have an iD! I want one. :eek: They better sell them elsewhere besides flamin' UK! (No offense to those who live there; one of my favorite writers is from the UK. No, not JK Rowling! I mean Erin Hunter)

Ooh, I don't have an iD! I want one. :eek: They better sell them elsewhere besides flamin' UK! (No offense to those who live there; one of my favorite writers is from the UK. No, not JK Rowling! I mean Erin Hunter)
It's not an iD - they're just selling the HK iD L.

Well I was in Harrods yesterday they still have quite a lot of the iD L's I dont think they are selling that well and the display was pretty boring it was being sold next to a iPod dock dog pet thing. They did have it in all the colours as well, the only diference with the box is a large sticker on the back covering up all the Japanese instructions and replacing them with English ones. I did only take one photo as there was a shop assistant hovering behind me :/

IMAG0247_zpsc29fc18b.jpg

wow this is great news to UK fans, I really hope they sell english ID L's in america I wonder what were planning since we have this tamagotchi life thing not saying i dont like it but i really hope we get something good out of this :/

I can't wait to get tamagotchi products this summer from the l.i.f.e series :) gonna get me some blanket covers,shirts,pajamas whatever they got lol

Thanks for sharing this with us! :D

Just as I thought - how would it sell for that hefty price and under the exclusivity of Harrod's? I'm not from the UK but I know it's a very high-end store and not everyone shops there.

It needs to be "mainstream" for maximum exposure.

I do compleatly agree with you although Harrods is basically like having celebrity endorsement and it does get a very heavy flow of torrists along with the very rich/celebs so its spreading the word it just could have done with a better display as i almost walked passed it. They probably are just testing the market and doing a bad job of it

Yes - making the Tamagotchi look like a "luxury toy" is a bad idea. It's supposed to be for everyone. :(

All I could think of when I saw that picture was "GIMME GIMME"

I hope it comes out in North America soon :D

Do you think it will still be there next weekend, or the weekend after? As I am going to London and could pop in and buy one! :)

Do you think it will still be there next weekend, or the weekend after? As I am going to London and could pop in and buy one! :)
I don't see why they wouldn't be, seeing as they aren't selling off very well...

are the ID Ls being sold at Harrods the same as the asia/pacific version or did bandai europe create their own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back