Tamagotchi iD L custom stuff question?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miriam

Reaction score
Just learned that you can design your own wallpapers and food to transfer to the Tama iD L. It sounds super cool, and I really want to try making something (As long as it wont break my tama, which i'm sure it won't). Could someone please explain it step by step? Like, every SINGLE step? Can you use Photoshop to make the picture? If you could include the specific requirements for the picture, like the size and file type, it would be great! And one more thing. Can you use a Mac to do all this? (Probably not. *sighs*) If you can't use a Mac, it won't be a problem. It will just be alot more convenient for me to use my Mac rather than my mom's boyfriend's Windows laptop.... Anyways, thanks!!!!

So far, THIS is the only tutorial I've heard of. I haven't tried it, maybe binary or somebody who's done it can explain a bit better. :p As far as I know, you have to use a Windows computer, and GIMP 2 is also preferred. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back