Tamagotchi ID L English or Princess Spacy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jordboss

Reaction score
I am buying a new Tamagotchi Tomorrow and am currently stuck deciding on which one to purchase, I have been offered a ID L English for cheap ($77 with shipping included) or I can have the Princess Spacy for the same price. I would like to have new features, but I would also like to have it in English.

If you was in my situation, what would you choose and why?

Definitely an English ID L....there is not that much difference between the ID L and PS - I have both and personally I prefer the ID L! Good luck deciding =)

I am buying a new Tamagotchi Tomorrow and am currently stuck deciding on which one to purchase, I have been offered a ID L English for cheap ($77 with shipping included) or I can have the Princess Spacy for the same price. I would like to have new features, but I would also like to have it in English.

If you was in my situation, what would you choose and why?
I'd say the same and get the $77 English iD L.

If you don't mind me asking, where are you going to get it? It's a very good deal!

I'd say the same and get the $77 English iD L.

If you don't mind me asking, where are you going to get it? It's a very good deal!
I have a friend in Singapore that said she would ship one over to me, and I'll pay her in PayPal. Possibly, I can get you guys some and get them shipped to me, then back to you. However I'll have to wait till I receive mine first.

You already own a Japanese ID L right?

I would go for the Princess Spacey tbh :D Nothing different to the English one vs the Japanese and atleast the PS has other characters.

I have a friend in Singapore that said she would ship one over to me, and I'll pay her in PayPal. Possibly, I can get you guys some and get them shipped to me, then back to you. However I'll have to wait till I receive mine first.
Cool! I also did it the same way as I also have a friend in SG (found it randomly from a toy store).

That would be a very awesome idea for people who would like to have one as well but is having trouble getting a hold of it.

Wow jordboss, it would be really great if you could help those of us who rely want an English ID L (like me)..... Will you please keep us posted?

Yeah, I will do :D Im sure my friend wouldn't mind sending some over. In a couple of weeks, I will get my friend so send some to me and then sell them back to you :D Ill get the colour's that you need to if possible.

I have contacted someone regarding this, they said that currently there isn't one, but I expect one to come soonish.

So then I can place my 'order' (haha!!!)? Woohoo!! I can pay through Paypal.... So if possible, I would like a blue or white English ID L tama..... Jordboss, I think you have just become my new best friend :D

Haha, Its okay. I would have to find out how much shipping is from mine to where ever yo are :) Ill be able to get white for defiantly. When I get mine, ill go to the post office and ask how much it would cost to ship to you :D Then ill get one for you. Payment by Paypal sounds good :L

Hey everyone! Just a friendly reminder regarding trades/sales/buying on TamaTalk. This topic was initially started to discuss which Tamagotchi jordboss should acquire, but is now heading a little off-topic. If you wish to discuss a transaction, please look at the rules over at the tBay subforum and create a new topic there.

*topic closed as per topic-starter's request*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back