Tamagotchi iD L in English

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Orandatchi,

Glad you are trying to help but this was already answeared a while back. Make sure you check the dates and the topic before answearing a 2 month old question.

The topic is still good for discussion. Just making a note.

Pick them up online soon if you want a rare english IDL. Users are starting to sell out.

Last edited by a moderator:
My IDL e arrived today.

If anybody is wondering 'should I get one?'

I'd say definitely! They have so many amazing features over the greyscale tamas ^^! My favourite being all the locations.

From the user Chobitsuu here. Sorry, my mistake. They might start becomming hard to come by later though. Someone will buy your IDLE. Its just in idle... Sorry couldn't resist.

I actually think that it's incorrect to call it iDL-E just because it's in English, but I think it would be more appropriate if it's called an HK iD L since it's released for the Hong Kong market.

I actually think that it's incorrect to call it iDL-E just because it's in English, but I think it would be more appropriate if it's called an HK iD L since it's released for the Hong Kong market.
I certantly do agree with you for a start, but I kinda like how the name IDL-E makes me think Tamagotchi Idle... :ichigotchi:

Hi Guys, I have a tamagotchi ID L English-it's fully legit but rare + expensive. the only downside to the English version is that it does not include the name of the tamagotchi species. It's an awesome tamagotchi though.

Hi Guys, I have a tamagotchi ID L English-it's fully legit but rare + expensive. the only downside to the English version is that it does not include the name of the tamagotchi species. It's an awesome tamagotchi though.
But strangely, if you send your not-named character to the matchmaker's, the characters who present themselves as potential mates introduce themselves by name. From this, we can learn the proper spelling of the names of the adult characters.

I want to contact Bandai Asia about the wholesale price and MSRP for the iD L in USD (not for any real reason, though), but I don't have a business to fill in the "Business Inquiries" form. I assume Bandai Asia would just ignore my message without this information.

What should I do? Could anyone possibly be of assistance in gathering this info?

I want to contact Bandai Asia about the wholesale price and MSRP for the iD L in USD (not for any real reason, though), but I don't have a business to fill in the "Business Inquiries" form. I assume Bandai Asia would just ignore my message without this information.

What should I do? Could anyone possibly be of assistance in gathering this info?
I doubt they would respond, since you'll be asking for the MSRP in USD, because:

idle.jpg

Well, in the dropdown list for where your business is located, it lists either "America" or "Americas" (I forget which one).

Do you know of any Asian/Oceanic countries where tax and other fees aren't automatically factored into price? I could possibly convert that sort of amount to get an estimate.

Is it really worth getting a ID L ? I had tamas when I was in elementary ( the connections ) and I just recently decided to buy a V3 and play with it again. But now I see theres like a color one but idk if its worth getting ....It seems cool but uber expensive.

Yes it is. Other than colour it's about the most advanced tamagotchi ever made.

Well until the P's, they're the next step up, really.

To English world... IDL.E from Asia... Isn't the top top now since the TamaP came out. Its Pretty high up if you compare the two together side to side. Ignoring the language and going straight to the features. If you were to play with both, I think the TamaP would be more enjoyable although both are great.

I think Taobao does all sorts of currency... I personally never have used it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back