tamagotchi id l protectiona

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aahw that's so sweet of you :) , but I don't think mom's gonna agree :(
Your mom is wise. ;) It really is not a good idea to trust just anybody on the web with your adress, you never know who you can or can't trust.

Maybe, if you really want the pouch, you could give me another adress to ship to, like to some grown-up you know?

That way, you wouldn't have to leave out your adress or anything, but still get a protection for your tama? :D

Your mom is wise. ;) It really is not a good idea to trust just anybody on the web with your adress, you never know who you can or can't trust.

Maybe, if you really want the pouch, you could give me another adress to ship to, like to some grown-up you know?

That way, you wouldn't have to leave out your adress or anything, but still get a protection for your tama? :D
You are so kind :) , but when i asked my mom for something to put my tama in, she gave me a box, and i keep it in there now :) Thanks for the offer, and thank you all the others for your help

The screen on the tama ID L can be replaced easily if it does get a scratch. I bought a Tama ID L, sadly the first one came with a broken back light so its not playable, though my working one is on the way. Anyways I took the broken one apart and the plastic screen just pops right out, and the front shell isnt glued to anything. The only shell piece you need to worry about is the part where the batteries are put in, because to replace that you would need to re-sodder the wires onto the contacts, and replace the speaker which is glued into place.

Latest posts

Back