Tamagotchi ID L questions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yayyy! Just ordered it! I can't wait! After I ordered it i had this panic attack of "OMG IT DIDNT SAY BANDAI ON IT WHAT IF IT'S FAKE?!" but my mom said "Miriam, this is Amazon. They don't sell fake tamagotchis." I love my mom so much, she's so nice for letting me use her credit card to buy it. I said " Mom, i'll pay you back all the money as fast as I can, thank you!" and know what she said? "Miriam, don't pay me back, its fine!" Of course I said I wanted to pay back all of it because she shouldn't have to pay for something that expensive when I was the one who wanted to buy it. But the idea that she wasnt even going to make me pay her back, is just so nice, and she is the best mom ever!!! Sorry this isn't tama-related, but i needed to write this.... :D

Have fun with it! :blink: Be careful with it, the silver ring rubs off very easily, so I wouldn't touch the ring if I were you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, buy a little pouch or make one for it, because when they fall, if they fall one time too many, it will DIE. I speak, unfortunately, from experience. Be careful with it! Otherwise, enjoy :)

In order to protect mine, I put it in a DS case and wrapped in a soft cloth. You can do this until you get some sort of case for the iD L, or you could just keep doing it! It works very well for me, and since it's a hard case, I don't have to worry much about anything bad happening to it if I happen to drop the case.

And one more thing.... on the Amazon page it says by Takara not by Bandai, but the picture is a Tamagotchi ID l. It's not fake right? Just search Tamagotchi ID L on google and a little bit down there should be the pink tama id l amazon page if you want to see it. I mean, i dont think it is, the screen shows Mametchi on it. But someone please tell me if its real or not.

And one more thing.... on the Amazon page it says by Takara not by Bandai, but the picture is a Tamagotchi ID l. It's not fake right? Just search Tamagotchi ID L on google and a little bit down there should be the pink tama id l amazon page if you want to see it. I mean, i dont think it is, the screen shows Mametchi on it. But someone please tell me if its real or not.
Takara is just the name of the Amazon vendor you're going to purchase it from. No need to worry. I've seen it myself.

However, if you have eBay, there are more sellers there that offers iD L at a more affordable price. I honestly find Takara's pricing quite high.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back