TAMAGOTCHI iD L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@maGGot:: That translation made sense to me. >.>

~Phnx
OK. Here is the complete translation:

Bandai, the series "Tamagotchi" as the latest models can be customized to your specifications for download, exchange the item featured Aidieru Tamagotchi Tamagotchi iD L [] (6 colors, each 5,040 yen / including tax), and March 19 (Sat) released.

Has been released in November [2009] Tamagotchi Tamagotchi iD Idea is to download items from cell phones to be delivered in a variety of situations and events season is a commodity that can be customized with your own Tamagotchi. Popular girls elementary school grades, mainly selling 82 million units so far, the number of items downloaded from a mobile phone has become more than 25 million times. Also, when you download an item, the child does not have a cell phone to ask that parents, Tamagotchi iD [that] there were many parents became active in the wake of the communication, not only among children has been endorsed as a communication tool between parents and children.

Tamagotchi iD L [], up to now "Tamagotchi" in addition to the ability to download items such as mobile phones and mini-training and by Tamagotchi iD L] [infrared communication can now be replaced with other items or. The gift items can be downloaded spreads further communication with friends.

In addition, significantly increased from 11 to 32 characters can be grown, will be able to dress and clothing accessories not only expands the range of play, "own" even more fun to customize Tamagotchi Mashita.

The main target is 7 to 9-year-old girl, the main sales channels nationwide toy store, toy shop department store retailers, and Internet and mail order. Bandai, the digital communication tools No.1 girl in elementary grades] [Tamagotchi iD L, and plans to sell 80 million units by the end of December 2011.

Tamagotchi iD L [] (6 colors each 5,040 yen / tax)

© BANDAI

Tamagotchi iD L] ■ The major new element

<Communication play is more fun with friends! Communication function>

Rewrite the data to download various items and mini-mobile download site can be customized to your own original Tamagotchi "Tamagotchi iD" specification, purchase and download in-game "items to gift a friend" ability has been added.

Also, by communicating with friends, friend raising Tamagotchi character (the "sometimes even") and his "sometimes even" together "souvenir pictures" or shot, but friends "with egg" to " Proposal "and can also, Tamagotchi iD L [play] in the traffic, you can enjoy new communication with friends.

Items can be downloaded for free!

Communicate with friends, which together commemorative photo!

Communication can marry?

<"Sometimes even" 32 people! >

Brought up in the game "with occasional" up sharply from 32 to 11 people. Their care have more fun quirky characters. Introducing too many characters, the next Tamagotchi iD L [] characters of TV animation will appear one after another.

Tsu Chi and other popular TV animation Spacey, the new "sometimes also" a lot of people! (From left to Tsu Chi Spacey, Moriri Tsu Chi, Chi over cotton)

<In addition to the accessories, can also dress up in clothes! >

Tamagotchi iD L] in the [now can also dress up as well as clothing and accessories. In the game, "Mori sometimes shop" to purchase your favorite clothes and accessories, you can enjoy the season and coordination for your situation. My favorite increasingly "sometimes even" can be arranged.

The only dress accessories

Clothes and accessories can coordinate!

<Enjoy gardening! >

In the mobile phone game downloads and "path de Tama" fruitful garden plant species and items purchased on the taste of home gardening mood. The item you eat a meal of fruit, friends can be present communication.

Bear fruit in the garden to plant seeds and items!

Fruit gift items can also communicate!

<Live with pet egg>

"Sometimes even" partner "Pet Egg" (a total of 10 characters) you can live with. "Sometimes pet" will live in a private room in the garden, you can also go out to the parks together.

Sometimes pets will live in the garden can also Odekake together!

■ The new Tamagotchi iD L] was designed

A motif jewelry, silver ring on the lens "feeling Glitter" will stand out, and it finished in classy designs.

Lens sparkling Jewel

The lens ring is silver "glitter feeling" evoke the

Such as jewelry engraving

■ TV anime "Tamagotchi!" Program in conjunction with

TV Anime "Tamagotchi!" (In addition to TV Tokyo, 7 pm Mondays), a [] according to the release of Tamagotchi iD L, Tsu Chi diligently, Raburi Tsu Chi, the character became a bit familiar melody Tsu In addition, a new character "Tsu Chi Moriri" they appeared, the animated excitement.

Also, you can download such items according to the program content and minigames.

By Bandai, TV anime "Tamagotchi!" And work with enriched, the item delivery events, [Tamagotchi iD L Contest decoration of the body "contests sometimes Deco" by developing promotional various, including the "Tamagotchi" on While making the most attractive and we hope to boost the Tamagotchi characters and related items.

<Description>

Product name ■: [Tamagotchi iD L]

, Vol ■: March 19, 2011 (Sat)

Price ■: 5,040 yen each (tax included)

Kind ■: 6 colors (white, pink, yellow, purple, green, blue)

Size Lee supports ■: W58 × H68 × D32mm about 68g (main body / including battery), W80 × H164 × D50mm (package)

Batteries ■: 2 × AAA batteries (included)

Specifications ■: LCD / TFT LCD 1.44 inches, 128 × 128 dot-matrix color

CPU/32 bit RISC Microcomputer

Sales channels ■: toy store, toy department of a department store retailers, mail order and Internet

Target ■: 9-year-old girl 7 years

Mobile download site ※: https://tama-id-l.com/

"Tamagotchi" is?

Portable training game was first released in 1996 "Tamagotchi" is a big hit worldwide now sell 40 million units. In 2004, "has been rather! Tamagotchi Plus" resurrection as is supported mainly girls in primary school play communication by infrared-Series "Tamagotchi Plus" is about the world 3,600 selling Million (March 2010 As of the end / total 6 models). It was also released in 2009 "Tamagotchi iD", which is accepted by downloading function specifications can be customized, to sell 82 million units (as of January 2011.) It is now firmly established itself as well as the character's popularity.

※ "Tamagotchi series" and "Tamagotchi Plus Series", "Tamagotchi iD Series" is a product developed with joint planning and Bandai Co. Ltd..

Found on the net! ! Tamagotchi Official Website: tamatv.com

Bandai Website: https://www.bandai.co.jp/

So this iD is getting downloads from tama-iD too?When it comes out could someone upload the tama-iD games/items onto deposit files or something and post the link here? :blink: And could someone translate the stats screens and whats under the door icon too? :blink:

Just as an FYI - my Tamagotchi ID L was paid through my PayPal agreement with HLJ this morning and should ship within few days. Hopefully it will arrive in just a few weeks!

*EDIT* It shipped this afternoon by EMS and should arrive in the next 5-10 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just as an FYI - my Tamagotchi ID L was paid through my PayPal agreement with HLJ this morning and should ship within few days. Hopefully it will arrive in just a few weeks!

*EDIT* It shipped this afternoon by EMS and should arrive in the next 5-10 days.
just wondering, do you remember when you preordered your ID L? And what color are you getting? I preordered mine from HJL as well but it has yet to be auto paid or shipped yet.

On the japaneese tamagotchi website https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/info/110318_info.html

It says in the box:

Thank our products in particular to encouragement, thank them sincerely.

3 / 19 (Saturday) more services planned to begin, we've been "Tamagotchi iD L" interlocking アイテムサイト and, membership site "クラブ egg gone poop", became a regional Pacific-Oki earthquake effect and low-power implementation by it postponed services start.

"Tamagotchi iD l' customer, and deeply apologize for the inconvenience to your products and services had been looking forward to great trouble to.

Regarding the commencement of service, April 1, is scheduled for (Friday). Depending on the final, and once again happy.

Thank you became a last minute invitation to excuse me, I, and appreciate your understanding. Future in our products continued patronage are, as we sincerely appreciate.

(I used bing translator I have no idea if the translation is accurate or not)So is the iD-L not going to be manufactured or whatever again utill April 1st?!

@FaerieJ: I pre-ordered the ID L from Hobby Link Japan the first or second day they were available for pre-order. I believe that was on February 1 or 2? Because all ID L's are currently backordered, depending on when you originally ordered will depend on when your ID L ships. So early pre-orders receive priority because of first wave shipments from Bandai that have been bought up by HLJ customers. This results in HLJ's stock becoming depleted and they now have to wait for another shipment from Bandai before they can process more orders…a "chain-like effect" so to speak.

@kuro: I believe this just means that Bandai is experiencing difficulties in production due to the scheduled power black-outs. April 1 may be the day when they are able to produce the Tamagotchi's at their normal production rate? In either case, the healing of Japan will take some time so let's send good vibes over their way!

Actually, the way I understand it, the Tamagotchi-iD L toy itself is not delayed. (The Tamagotchi-iD L is manufactured in China.) Only Tamagotchi-iD L -related content for the download item site (tama-id.com ?) and Club Tamagotchi sites will be delayed. The delay is "indefinite" but Bandai is hoping to get everything running by April 1.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Mine was ordered Feb 7th so hopefully they get the stock to ship mine soon =P

@binary and graicks

That would make sense.

how did Bandai release the iD-L last saturday with everything going on in Japan?

(edit:fixed a typo)

Has there been a concerted effort to start posting what we have learned from our iD L's so far so that we may begin compiling english instructions for them? In just a few minutes I'm about to find out what a perfect care female adult from generation 1 will grow into... And I plan on keeping a detailed log, and will soon be running at least two of them simultaneously, so I think that we should start pooling our knowledge together so that it may be helpful as more and more people start getting them.

Has there been a concerted effort to start posting what we have learned from our iD L's so far so that we may begin compiling english instructions for them? In just a few minutes I'm about to find out what a perfect care female adult from generation 1 will grow into... And I plan on keeping a detailed log, and will soon be running at least two of them simultaneously, so I think that we should start pooling our knowledge together so that it may be helpful as more and more people start getting them.
Too bad there is not an official "Project" area for stuff like this? o.o

Is Serra the only TT person who has received theirs?

~Phnx

Yeah I was wondering if anyone had gotten theirs in the mail yet.
Hello all! I preordered my Tama ID L from Hobby Link Japan back on February 9th, then got a shipped notice on March 21st, the Tama arrived this past Saturday the 26th when I was out of town, so I didn't have it in my hands until today. PRETTY! I ordered the purple one. It spent an extra day in Customs, and that apparently was because all packages by Air from Japan are being screened for Radiation contamination. :eek: Sorta scary. Anyway, I haven't untabbed it yet, I'm looking for some translated instructions before I do.

Nytie

Hello all! I preordered my Tama ID L from Hobby Link Japan back on February 9th, then got a shipped notice on March 21st, the Tama arrived this past Saturday the 26th when I was out of town, so I didn't have it in my hands until today. PRETTY! I ordered the purple one. It spent an extra day in Customs, and that apparently was because all packages by Air from Japan are being screened for Radiation contamination. :eek: Sorta scary. Anyway, I haven't untabbed it yet, I'm looking for some translated instructions before I do.

Nytie
Let me know when you find translated (English) instructions, 'cause I ordered mine this past Friday.

Well. I fired up my Purple Tama ID L last night around 830 PM. I did this because I was really tired and didn't want to have to dedicate hours to it. Set up was pretty normal. Date, time, Birthday and User name. Egg appeared, then hatched. I have a boy!

Toilet and bath options from the Tama + C are the same. Medicine is under a Shamrock icon, and I haven't figured out the one on the far left bottom yet. It LOOKS like a ball hat, but my new contacts aren't letting me see tiny details so well. Maybe that is the option for clothes, and decor?

There is also the familiar go out to the park option on the door icon as well.

At the infant stage, he looked like a chick in the bottom half of an eggshell with a feather of some sort on top of it's head. Starting food choices are a rice bowl and a package of candy that looks like a package of french fries to me. The food had little icons in the upper right corner when you select it telling you if it is food, or candy.

The two games are a Jumping one, and one involving hamburgers I haven't figured out yet. In the first game, you have to make Mametchi jump over poo, rocks, and snakes while avoiding bees overhead. There are also Hearts and coins that you want to collide with to collect. If you make it past 30 things, you get the high score.

At the toddler phase, my boy currently looks like a tan colored star in a big yellow cowboy hat.

More later as he develops, sorry if this is so scattered.

@ nytshaed:: your so lucky to get one, and purple too just the color i wanted, by the way dus it say the name of the characters, the baby you described sounds about the same to the Id's baby, you should log about your ID L, i know I'd read it

all packages by Air from Japan are being screened for Radiation contamination. :eek: Sorta scary.

Nytie
:eek: Did it have a sticker on it saying tested?that sounds scary!was it tested positive?Im thinking about ordering a TMGC nano from eBay but the radiation... :eek: My mom is afraid I'll get radiation poisoning

:eek: Did it have a sticker on it saying tested?that sounds scary!was it tested positive?Im thinking about ordering a TMGC nano from eBay but the radiation... :eek: My mom is afraid I'll get radiation poisoning
I didn't notice one on the box. I tossed it out already, but I have the shipping label still. I will have a look at it tomorrow and let you know if it does. I've gotten two things out of Japan since the Quake and meltdown. I'm confident they are both OK to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back