Tamagotchi ID L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adamshines

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hey folks, just thought I would upload some high-res photos I took with my iPhone just after I picked up my ID L today. Since I'm such a stickler for product and packaging design, I'd rate the actual design a 6/10. Perhaps it's a bit too feminine for my taste - I'm still a huge fan of the TMGC+C because of it's clean and simple design. The ID L is a bit busy with all the sparkle and diamond graphics, however that may appeal to a lot of you ladies out there. :) With that said, the ID L definitely takes the crown as the most "blinged" out Tama I've encountered! I should note that the "chrome" ring around Tama is actually not chrome at all, it looks like a painted silver matte finish.

Design aside, I won't be starting up my ID L just yet as I'm fairly busy with work and moving. However, perhaps this thread can be a place where users can upload pictures of their ID L so TamaTalker's can get a better idea of what it looks like. For those of you who are currently running the ID L, feel free to discuss your experiences and maybe include a picture as well! There is currently an ID L thread running in the Comments and Rumours section, perhaps we can move the conversation over here like binary suggested.

Enjoy!

Front

Bottom of packaging

Top of packaging

Side

Back

Last edited by a moderator:
Uwah! You got the one I planned to order...

The first white one I've seen forum-wise.

Thank you Graficks. ^^;;

~Phnx

o.o (Sorry for Double Post... but TamaTalk has been acting weird lately.)

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/gallery.php:20) in /home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 305

(PMing Admin about this.)

~Phnx

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, and quick question:

How thick is the iDL? Do you possibly have a Tamago or TMGC+C to compare it to from a side angle? Thank you! :)

Violetchilluvr3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back