tamagotchi id l

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

familitchi:kawaiitchi

Reaction score
hi guys ! :) ) . how to raise my character to a tamatomo level in id l ? ive already got the first what you call that ? a medal or flower or something . thanks for your help and time :) !

familitchi: DOMOCHAN :3

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

I don't think there's a similar list here yet but some members over at Tama Zone have a project going for happy signs HERE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, looks like the happy signs haven't been discovered (yet) for Bokutchi, according to the link I gave you. The happy signs of each character are being discovered as we go along and are added to the list when new ones are found. If no one else answers here, I guess the best thing to do would be to try out various food/items and see if they work. That's how the happy items for the listed characters thus far were found. One thing is for sure: every character gets their last happy sign after being an adult for at least a full 48 hours. I'm sorry I couldn't help you out more at this point.

On second thought...according to THIS guide by one of our members, mochi_dreams, it seems that one of his happy signs is the Sports Car from Tama Depa. Also, according to THIS guide, also posted on mochi_dreams' blog, it appears that another one of his happy items is Steak from the Restaurant. Try them out and see if it works! :)

By the way, in case you haven't seen this yet, you can find pictures of what all the food and items look like HERE.

thank you oldschool tama ! the steak is what i was looking for ! yes , thank you again . finally ! :) . based on my expirience , the last thing to do to fill the happy stamp is to wear a graduation hat ? what do you call that ?! i dont know . haha ! but that it is , let him wear the graduation blahblah and then boom ! . thank you so much , i know you can help me out oldschool tama ! :D

Hi, I recently got my Tamagotchi IDL and I was wondering about the generations thing. Will I be able to get to 2nd gen if I don't ever mate with anyone else? :(

another question guys , is there an option in tmgc id l where you can put some codes to get some items or games etc ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back