tamagotchi id l

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

familitchi:kawaiitchi

Reaction score
HI AGAIN GUYS ! :DD .

I NEED SOME HELP , I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET THE LAST WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT ?

SOME KIND OF MEDAL OR FLOWER OR SOMETHING .. HAHA ! IVE GOT THE 3 OF THEM , COLORS : VIOLET , BLUE , AND BRONZE .

SO , THATS THE PROBLEM , I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET MY LAST MEDAL .

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME ? THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE EFFORT READING THIS MESSAGE AND ANSWERING MY QUESTION .

IF THIS PROBLEM IS ANSWERED ALREADY , CAN YOU GUYS GIVE ME THE LINK TO THAT TOPIC . THANKS AGAIN ! :)

DOMO.CHAN:KAWAIITCHI :3 PS : IM STILL IN OUR PROVINCE , ENJOYING THE SURROUNDINGS ;P

For future reference, questions like these would be best-placed in any of the Tamagotchi Help sections (like 'Help for New Tamagotchi Owners' or 'What Happened to My Tamagotchi?"). That being said, I have already answered your question about the happy signs. You can find your topic HERE. It depends on what character you have, which you didn't include in your question, so I can't really help you much further unless you let people know which character you have. Please refer back to the topic I linked. Hopefully it will help. Thanks.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back