Tamagotchi iD L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamafan777

Reaction score
My tamagotchi iD L lit up the attention icon while in close-up mode. Its stats were ok. Also, my tamagotchi went to the park, and I saw a bag, and the green triplets came by and they gave me something. I tried using it, but all my tamagotchi did was be happy for only for about three seconds. Can anyone tell me what happend? Thank you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
These types of calls for attention happen every so often. They're not a critical attention request; he's not ill or starving, etc. It's more of a "Hey human! Are you still there? Don't forget about me!" beep. Almost any reaction from you, even simply checking his stats, will satisfy him. There are several Japanese messages that may appear in the speech bubble. They're usually just suggestions of what you can do if you're getting bored, such as "play with me", "dress me up", "take me shopping."

When you visit the park on the first day of each month, between 10 AM - 2:59 PM you may meet the EcoUsatchi Triplets, and have a chance to gain an Eco item. There are three Eco items available. The Eco-Bag gives you a 50% discount off items purchased from TamaDepa, the Eco-Fork gives you a 50% discount off snacks purchased from TamaCafe, and the Eco-Chopsticks give you a 50% discount off meals purchased in the Restaurant.

Thank you so much everyone! :) No wonder it went away so fast just by seeing the stats screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back