Tamagotchi iD lifespan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RxBunnyz

Reaction score
I haven't played with my Tamagotchi iD in a long time, and finally started it up. I have Mametchi, and he's already 6. Is there a limit to how long they will live (without "breeding" or anything) or can you just take care of them for as long as you want?

I think it lives until it dies, or until it breeds.

Lives until it dies without breeding. I don't know how long Oldies go, but I've heard tell of ones that are in their 20s and are still alive and kicking.

I haven't played with my Tamagotchi iD in a long time, and finally started it up. I have Mametchi, and he's already 6. Is there a limit to how long they will live (without "breeding" or anything) or can you just take care of them for as long as you want?
Your Mametchi will live for as long as you take good care of him. There is no oldie stage on the Tamagotchi-iD, and there is not age limit (but the age counter doesn't go past 99.)

*Smacks forehead* Can't believe I forgot that IDs don't have an Oldie stage! I even researched that when shipping around for one. :rolleyes: Thanks for clearing that up, binary! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back