Tamagotchi ID Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaZz197

Reaction score
Day 1 and 2:

Hiyo Guys,

Yesterday, my tamagotchi gave birth to a baby girl at 7 23 pm. Babies are usually needy, but it only lasted for an hour,

She evolved into a hoshichi and i have been playing games on it like hell and i have almost got the full candy house, i haven't got one care miss yet and his stats are:

Full hungry bowls,

full happy bar and 10 gs, lol

Well anyways ill update it soon! Bye

Feel free to comment

EDIT: Baby's Needy Level: 1 it loses a bowl every fifteen minutes as a baby

(read next post to understand needy Level)

Child's Needy Level: 3, doesn't need much attention

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiyo Guys,

Late yesterday, i had enough money to fully renovate my house into the candy house and from the outside view, my house looks like a cupcake! but now we'll skip to the facts.(note I've recently made a needy factor so ill edit my last post its 1 being needy and 5 needing no attention whatsoever)

Weight: 13

Tamagotchi Stage: Teenager

Needy Level: 3

Name: ( i just have a name for her ) Jazza

She loses a hungry bowl every hour to half an hour or so but she has never gone below 1 hungry bowl and happy bar has been low but i still need to play games to keep her at a healthy weight.

Ill update again tomorrow, It will probably be a Lavulichi, the best female Tamagotchi that you can get.

Well anyways guys, thanks for reading and hope you like it! ill keep on updating. :ichigotchi: ^_^

Edit: I decided to revive my v3... AGAIN so here are the stats:

Name: Jacce ( :D random)

Weight: 56 kilos, hes fat

Stage: Toddler

(Note: i might tab my V.3)

Hiyo Guys!

Today is exciting, because i got a lavulichi , which means i haven't had a care miss!!!

I have been comparing the tama Id to the V.3, and realised that the id has to be the easiest tama to take care of, for one reason. It grows into an adult in 4 days and the adult seemsless needy than the other ones because when my baby evolution evolved into hoshichi, my tama v3 was up to speed with it and through reaserch i have found,

V.3 hungry heart/per hour: 2-3

Id hh/ph: 1

and the happy bars / hearts can't be compared.

I decided to tab my V.3, i can't be stuffed!! ;) :mametchi: :) ;) :p :p

and i have got the 3 letters (ta ma to mo) for the happy bar, one letter 1 bar add on, 5 bars, 5 bar segments, i should have explained this a while ago.

Any way time for the stats,

Name: JaZzA

Weight: 28 g

Ill update tomorrow, but not much will happen.

Thanks for reading.

Hi Guys,

I said that nothing much would happen today, but i decided to marry my Lavulichi, i only did it because i was busy today and i didn't have time to play games so therefore; she got way up to 99gs so i married her off and got a baby boy!!!!!! that i named JaZz J.r! there is only one problem and it's big! It was sick so i gave it the medicine thigy, but then it started doing the toilet dance, so i took it to the toilet, and then it was hungry, and as i type, for the next 10 mins or so, it STILL NEEDS CONSTANT ATTENTION!!!!!

Here are the stats,

Lavulichi:

Weight: 99g!!!!

Needy Level:4 to 5

Baby:

Name: JaZz J.r

Weight 29g

Needy level: -5

Well i might finish the log here it was my first one and my baby is very needy and will probs go on like the first cycle,

Thanks for reading.

Latest posts

Back