Tamagotchi iD made wallpaper

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Star_Girl

Reaction score
I made a wallpaper for my Tamagotchi iD: Love-Chama Living Room :D

But I don't get how am I really going to up it on it. It gets me confused... is there an easier way to do it? :huh:

Also, can you also made rooms for the other rooms like the Bedroom and Bathroom? Oh and... I was thinking... If I had all Love-Chama rooms, could I made the outside of the house a Love-Chama house? :unsure:

EDIT: Here is the topic of what I mean by this: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=22562 :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I have changed to name to "Cha-love" (ちゃラブ 11359DC4), because Love-Chama is too big. But I can't get it to the right file, because I am not allowed to download the program needed to change it. Can someone do it for me? :huh:

Also, can you also made rooms for the other rooms like the Bedroom and Bathroom? Oh and... I was thinking... If I had all Love-Chama rooms, could I made the outside of the house a Love-Chama house? :D
You can use downloaded wallpaper only in the living room.

(The Tamagotchi-iD instruction manual mentions this.)

You can use downloaded wallpaper only in the living room.
(The Tamagotchi-iD instruction manual mentions this.)
Ok............ how do I save my new Wallpaper on my cellphone and beam it to my Tamagotchi iD? :D

Plug your phone into the computer via usb cable, install the phone's software if necessary, and just move the picture file onto the phone's hard drive.

Then, just go onto the file inside the phone (via "Gallery", "Files" or "Multimedia", and then "Images"), press Options, and then Send via infra-red. Then just simply align the infra-red ports on the iD and the phone.

Plug your phone into the computer via usb cable, install the phone's software if necessary, and just move the picture file onto the phone's hard drive.Then, just go onto the file inside the phone (via "Gallery", "Files" or "Multimedia", and then "Images"), press Options, and then Send via infra-red. Then just simply align the infra-red ports on the iD and the phone.
Plug for PC........ ahhhh...... I don't have one............ my cellphone didn't come with one.... :mellow:

Can you save pictures off the net with a cellphone? :mametchi:

EDIT: I am still stuck on my picture. Can someone help me with it? :wacko:

https://tamagotchihome.11.forumer.com/image...me/11359DC4.png

https://tamagotchihome.11.forumer.com/image...me/11359DC4.jpg

I am still stuck on my picture. Can someone help me with it? :D
Here's a link to the finished wallpaper file: https://depositfiles.com/files/qvn72nw0i

(Where you getting an error trying to make your own wallpaper file? Your .PNG was too big. Something had added a 1-pixel black frame all around the image, making it 130x74. After cropping the frame, the image was reduced to 128x72, which is the correct size.)

If your cellphone's memory card can be somehow attached to your PC, or if you cellphone and PC have Bluetooth, you can transfer the file over one of those ways.

Here's a link to the finished wallpaper file: https://depositfiles.com/files/qvn72nw0i
(Where you getting an error trying to make your own wallpaper file?  Your .PNG was too big.  Something had added a 1-pixel black frame all around the image, making it 130x74.  After cropping the frame, the image was reduced to 128x72, which is the correct size.)

If your cellphone's memory card can be somehow attached to your PC, or if you cellphone and PC have Bluetooth, you can transfer the file over one of those ways.
I know, that is why I have saved it has a JPG here: https://tamagotchihome.11.forumer.com/image...me/11359DC4.jpg

For some reason, I don't know why my computer saves it on my site with a black box around it.... when I save it, I don't see it till it has been uploaded. -_-

Also......... have I got the name right? 11359DC4 = ちゃラブ? :unsure:

Also, yes my cellphone has Bluetooth... but I don't know about my computer....... I have no idea.... my computer is a EZ 1601! And about the memory card, my computer has one plug in for that...... but the card.... I don't know where is it in my Cellphone. I will have a look later. :wacko:

EDIT: No, mine is made inside of my cellphone... so I can't get it out. I do have a cellphone with a card... but I have no idea if it will work.... :lol:

Also, if computer has bluetooth, can someone tell me how to use it to sent it... I have no idea how to use Bluetooth. :mellow:

Oh and THANKS SO MUCH FOR EDITING MY ROOM! The error was from changing it to another file... my computer saved it funny... it keeped adding that stupid black box around it when PNG.... and a white box when it is JPG. I used this to change the file. But it didn't have one of the files needed to finish it. :hitodetchi:

:hitodetchi: wow im getting a green tama id when the chek for my modeling money comes how in the world do you do this get this and can u use it for tamagotchi plus color omg i need to know more plzzz :wub:

Only the Tamagotchi-iD can accept download files. That's the major difference between the Tamagotchi-iD and the TMGC+C.

Only the Tamagotchi-iD can accept download files. That's the major difference between the Tamagotchi-iD and the TMGC+C.
ok that makes sence but how do you get a file to your phone then send it to your tama id and i have a samsung from telstra this is an austrlian phon coz i live in australia but i dont know if it has infer red and i cant find the thing to scan stuff with your phone ;)

Look in your phone manual's index for "infrared." You can also look on the phone for a small dark red oval or rectangle.

hey ive seen you on youtube and hey can you tell me how you did that room or how i can make one? :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back