tamagotchi iD mobile website...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emirvaleza

Reaction score
How can I access the website https://tama-id.com on an ordinary web browser in my computer? I tried opening it on my cellphone but it says: "403 forbidden(tama-id.com)". Can someone help me? :) :huh: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
i think it is only for phones in japan that can connect to tamagotchis

i think it is only for phones in japan that can connect to tamagotchis
That is true. Even on the Tamagotchi iD Instructions, it says it can only connect with cellphones if its in Japan for some reason. :)

That is true. Even on the Tamagotchi iD Instructions, it says it can only connect with cellphones if its in Japan for some reason. :)
I think that is because the phones in japan have infrared technology in them maybe and american and others dont

NTT Docomo (large cellphone company in Japan) has an i-mode (cellphone) browser emulator available for the PC. I downloaded and installed the latest version on a PC. Using it, I was able to surf some other mobile sites, but https://tama-id.com still caused a forbidden message.

Getting onto the website is only half the battle. Even if your computer could connect to the web site, you would still need an IR port capable of connecting to your Tamagotchi-iD.

Does anyone you know have a PALM PDA/cell with an internet connection? All the palm products that I know of have built in Infra-Red, so perhaps you could get the best of both worlds? IR AND Mobile Web? Just a thought. I'll test it out on my cell(the tama URL) to see if it works on cell-phones in general. 'w'

If you find it DOES work with the IR on a web enabled PALM PDA, and you get one, you could always keep food codes and growth charts on it too. :D Keep you tama-organized!

EDIT: I tried the tama-id.com site on my cell. It gave me a 404 error too! :angry: on a CELLPHONE! Mabye it's only Japan oriented? I dunno, but mabye we can find out if you try that PDA! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back