Tamagotchi-iD Passwords

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what about the macdonalds hat :( like on the photo it has to be one im sure there has to be one coz i want to get the hat when i get a tmgc id :ph34r:
The hat is a download item; you can't get it from a password. All known passwords are listed in the first post.

LOL i will have to try these out in 5 to 10 business days depending on how long it takes to get my id from Japan in the meantime need to work on my Japanese

:angry:

can someone plz try this on your cell this thing just get a sd card and put the thing on it then put it in your phone and then beam the image or file or what eva to your id i need to know if it works

but first download the file https://depositfiles.com/files/mtyu6xse0

i know this is someone else who got it and stuff but i wanna know if it will work on my tama id so the link is the file download for it so u get the things theres like three items 1 game and 1 background

Passwords for Cotton Candy, Fruit Parfait, Aquarium Living Room, Flower Headdress, and Matryoshka have been released! They're in the July 2010 issue of Pucchigumi magazine. I've updated the first post of this topic, to include their passwords.

The password for the Resort Living Room has been released. I've updated the first post of this topic, to include it.

have you guys seen the tamagotchi world cup its based on 2010 world cup and to celebrate there are new cell phone downloads including a gotchi stadium which is a place you goto i think by train and new world cup pic fashions i want it badly for my id and thx binary for the new codes i was hanging out for one

have you guys seen the tamagotchi world cup its based on 2010 world cup and to celebrate there are new cell phone downloads including a gotchi stadium which is a place you goto i think by train and new world cup pic fashions i want it badly for my id and thx binary for the new codes i was hanging out for one
Its interesting to know Tamagotchi planet is associated with things from Earth! (ie, world cup) Haha, very cute.

Thank you for the posts Binary!

I am getting an id or a color for my birthday,but if I do get a color, i will still appreciate this work! :)

The password for Gyu-udon has been released. I've added it to the list in the first post.

Last edited by a moderator:
cant u do something that is english not japan :( :eek: <_<
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. The Tamagotchi-iD is a Japanese-language Tamagotchi. There is no English-language version of it.

So far we haven't found a password for money.

The title for the phone code should be "ringotchi phone" Because apparently it seems only ringotchi calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back