Tamagotchi iD Pink + Gold

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serrafina_Pekkala

Reaction score
After receiving my Tamagotchi iD Pink + Gold I took a closer look at the photos on eBay. It became obvious that the photos of both Pink + Gold and Blue + Silver are photoshopped. Someone took the pink and blue tamagotchi iDs and filled in the back color with gold and silver. IF you order them they will come to you looking more like this. New Tamagotchi iD colors

Last edited by a moderator:
That's really nasty that some one could mislead you like that. Considering how expensive they are, you want to get the one that you "think" your paying for. I'm really sorry that this happened to you. Maybe you should contact the seller. Do you have any pictures of what they said it was meant to look like. Because if your not satisfied maybe you can contact eBay/PayPal with their stock photo, and a picture you took of your Tamagotchi iD so that they can see you were misled.

Hope i helped a little, and hope that this can be fixed for you :huh:

The gold part looks more like rose gold; not yellow gold. Silver looks too blue. I'm glad I just got a regular blue one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back