Tamagotchi ID wont work

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varcoda

Reaction score
i just received my new tamagotchi id today.

i inserted the batteries, and there was a white screen. barely a few seconds later it went black again, and now it wont on at all

i'm pretty miserable after waiting for this tamagotchi the day they announced it will come out -.-

anyone has an idea how to repair it?

If you've inserted the batteries correctly, and if it doesn't respond after you've pressed the reset button on the back, the only suggestion left is to contact the seller to see if he can arrange for Bandai to send a replacement to him. (Of course the seller will probably charge you for the cost of shipping the replacement from his home to your home.)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, did everything right ( and i should have, considering my experience with tamagotchi and i have a tmgc+c)

i contacted the seller now, he hasnt replied... i really hope he does soon, i've been waiting for this tamagotchi since october -.-

i just received my new tamagotchi id today.
i inserted the batteries, and there was a white screen. barely a few seconds later it went black again, and now it wont on at all

i'm pretty miserable after waiting for this tamagotchi the day they announced it will come out -.-

anyone has an idea how to repair it?
That happened to me once. But I fixed it by pushing the reset button a few times. Hope that helps you. :)

it happened to me when i bought my Music Star too actually. it beeped, worked for 5 minutes and shut off. when i opened it up, i saw pretty bad water damage inside :) such luck i have with tamagotchis...

anyway, i contacted the seller and luckily he agreed to replace it. just have to mail it back. kinda sucks abit because i've really been waiting to play with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back