Tamagotchi ID

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

japan4eva

Reaction score
Where can I buy a Tamagotchi ID for less than 120$ (in NZ Dollar) online? I want to buy one, and I will have about round 70$ (NZD) in mid March. SO, any sites where I can get one less then $120 (including shipping) online with a New Zealand credit card?

eBay. Some are quite cheap actually, usually between $65 and $85 NZ.
On Ebay.com you have to pay with paypal don't you? I have to use my parents visa card. I have to pay with something else than paypal... Does Ebay have a function where I can buy it with a visa? And do you have to register to buy something?

PS When I checked the shipping it didn't say New Zealand, and I live in New Zealand! So I probably will have to buy one one yesasia.com for $133 NZ Dollars.

Last edited by a moderator:
The way I got mine was from Ebay and I payed $105 for it! :eek:

On Ebay.com you have to pay with paypal don't you? I have to use my parents visa card. I have to pay with something else than paypal... Does Ebay have a function where I can buy it with a visa? And do you have to register to buy something?PS When I checked the shipping it didn't say New Zealand, and I live in New Zealand! So I probably will have to buy one one yesasia.com for $133 NZ Dollars.
The only way is PayPal, my dad tried Visa but for some reason it didn't work. :)

P.S. What color of Tamagotchi iD are you looking for? :)

The way I got mine was from Ebay and I payed $105 for it!  :eek:

The only way is PayPal, my dad tried Visa but for some reason it didn't work. :)

P.S. What color of Tamagotchi iD are you looking for? :)
Green or Blue, I haven't decided, but I wouldn't mind any colour. Yesasia.com looks like you don't pay with paypal.

PS How did you pay with paypal?! I didn't no it was available in New Zealand!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back