Tamagotchi ID

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Tamachi

Reaction score
Ok I got a tamagotchi ID and I heard that you can plant trees in the tamagotchi + color and assumed that if the ID really IS the better newer version then there would be seeds for trees. I just got a eco bag and it had tiny little flowers on the bottom. I also couldnt find any seeds in downloads or shops. Can you get any other seeds for the tamagotchi ID other than the eco bag? It would stink thet the better version can onley have tiny flowers while the older version can have big trees that give off items. :( :( :( :huh: :huh: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiyo King Tamatchi,

Wellll, i was pretty annoyed 2 bcoz, the id doesnt actually have a tree planting feature, and the color has more features, UNLESS, you use irda, i know 3 possible methods.

1.use your psp 1000 but i didnt, i didnt want too hack it

2. use your irda compatible cellphone and to see if you have one check this on site https://tama-zone.com/ar/t22536.htm

3. use an old laptop with an irda port, or get and irda adaptor search on google

Hope i helped from JaZz

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, So your saying you can download tree seeds from an IR? becouse I have one just I didnt know there where seeds.

there are no seeds at all eco bag is the only garden "planting" featue there is

Wait, So your saying you can download tree seeds from an IR? becouse I have one just I didnt know there where seeds.
JaZz197 meant that the TMGC+C has more built-in features than the Tamagotchi-iD. However, when combined with a cell phone capable of sending download files to it, the Tamagotchi-iD has more features overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back