Tamagotchi ID

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grizzlebear

Reaction score
I will have to learn a bit of japanese to get it. Also I would have to pay for it by myself and with shipping it would be almost 100 dollars! Is it worth it?

I think the iD would get old after a while, seeing as there aren't that many characters. I would get an iD L, which are epicly awesome, and they keep you entertained for a super long time because there's 32 characters, you can plant seeds, go to the park, get pets, and stuff like that.

I think the iD would get old after a while, seeing as there aren't that many characters. I would get an iD L, which are epicly awesome, and they keep you entertained for a super long time because there's 32 characters, you can plant seeds, go to the park, get pets, and stuff like that.
hmm thanks for saving me there im still on the fence because next week i will have some money just enough to buy one i cant decide still

Well, the iD L's a super fun version, with a lot of secret stuff you have to unlock. I really like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back