Tamagotchi Infared...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phi21

Reaction score
Well, my friend and I were at the lake with our Tamas, and it was very sunny out. We decided to connect, only it didn't work... it just kept saying 'Fail' everytime we tried ;) . A little while later, I realized that you cannot connect while you're in the sun... it messes up the infared connection!

Also, my friend left her Tamagotchi in the sun for too long, and the pixels faded on it! I think it's okay to leave your Tama in the sun for a bit, but don't leave it for too long, or else your pixels might fade too :p .

Huh, I knew about the infra-red thing, but I have never heard of pixels fading in the sun... Interesting!

Oh btw, most of the time you can fix the infra red problem by shading the tamagotchis with your hands or something else.

Yeah, My Pixels on my v3 faded <_<

Also, I was giving my friend a 5500gp ticket on my v3, Mine connected (Cos of the sun) and his didn't.. So the Ticket was wasted.

That's awful that the pixels faded! Try putting in a new battery. That might help.

<_< :unsure: :ph34r: :wacko: :furawatchi: :lol: :D My tama also got left in the sun and it happened!!! I just put it near the conditioner for a while and it got better!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :ph34r: :wacko: :D :lol:

dont do youre tama in sun, if u can use your bodies to shade them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back