Tamagotchi is now released in AUSTRALIA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyanko

Reaction score
:lol: :angry: :D :D :huh: :D OK tamafans who live in australia! The search is now over I went to target the other day and I saw V4s!! But mum didnt let me buy it! They are only 25 bucks ($) and they come in 5 or 4 colours! Sooooo AEWESOME!! I'm getting one sooon for easter thougth!! LOL!! Anyway check out your local target about information. AND by the way I LIVE IN MELBOURNE!! NOT SOME WHERE ELSE SOOOO I CAN"T GARENTEE THAT YOUR TARGET HAS IT SO DON"T BLAME MEEEE!!!!! IF YOU CAN"T SEE THEM OR ASK THE SALES ASSISTANT TO HELP YOU!! The shopping centre I saw them in was Southland shopping centre (Westfield) :D :D :D

YAY

NYANKO

Thanks for the headsup! I'll be heading to my Target today for Tamagotchi #41 :lol:

Tamagotchi were released worldwide 1/7/07, why did Aus. get it late?
i think a few places got them in stores later, like Canada (where i live) got them on the the 20 somtin in wal-mart. for some reason toys r us didnt have them yet then! :mellow:

The reason probably aus got it late was because we had different colours to the usa (just a guess!!) sso yeah!! My dad is getting me one over the weekend I'm probably getting the pink or white one. good job guys for contributing in this topic! AND your welcome terr0rflare!

yeah i went to toysrus and asked them and they said that they would be coming but they are not instore YET!

I saw the add for tamagotchi V4 on tv the other night. Has any one else seen it?!

No I havent?? Really can you record it next time and send it to us (if possible!!) Lol Sorry.... is it good??? :3

I saw the add for tamagotchi V4 on tv the other night. Has any one else seen it?!
I saw it *remembers: Mametchi: I WANNA BE A ROCKSTAR!!* LOL!I got the green colour. with the mametchi on it. XD the beads are cool too. Lol.my mum got the call from toy kingdom because we ordered it and she got it. YAY! whats weird is that my adult tamagotchi turned into mametchi and I have a mametchi on my tamagotchi design and its first gen, o_O''

~SG~

That is sooo awesome everyone has a v4 now (maybe not me....) BUT I"M GETTING ONE!! Ok this is going of a little of topic but I'm not gonna close it! Has anyone else seen it some where else??

That is sooo awesome everyone has a v4 now (maybe not me....) BUT I"M GETTING ONE!! Ok this is going of a little of topic but I'm not gonna close it! Has anyone else seen it some where else??
I seen The Commercial and also this is a Dumplic topic so it should be closed besides i was the first one to get it in melbourne

well some one else can keep on talking here!!

cool

how do you know you were the first one in melbourne to get it. i live in melbourne...

Does anyone know what it is like on the v4 tama town i dont have 1 yet and would love to go on it! Could anyone give me their username and password? If yes please pm me!

OK I think that we are getting of the topic I will let georgiakate1 do the rest of the topic of v4s coming in aus! *closed!*

Hey whats up. It's your friend machen. It seems that the tomogotchis came in australia! TTYL

machen

OK I think that we are getting of the topic I will let georgiakate1 do the rest of the topic of v4s coming in aus! *closed!*
OMG U LIVE IN MElbourne where abouts? i no i was the first to get one cause i got mine from target on the 15 of january only cause they had them in storage and they gave me one cause i asked!! :kusatchi: :kusatchi:

i live in highett and awesome!! cool wat colour did you get!!? oh and hey machen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back