Tamagotchi is now released in AUSTRALIA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamagotchi were released worldwide 1/7/07, why did Aus. get it late?
thats such an exaggeration that bandai said. in asia right now, the

v4 aren't even out in the us version! pfffff!!!

though it will come out in march or april, isn't that late?

just so aussies know, you can get them at kmart for less
for how much less?

:eek:

i want one... i got $50 from santa at christmas, but spent like $30 because i thought i wouldn't play with it next year. but now i realllllllly want one again!! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you talking about?? they werent release worldwide, V4 came in october2006 in europe, and in january2007 in america, and june 2006 in japan, so :

Japan-Europe-america, america got it last, but they werent release worldwide in the same date.

yey!!! i have a V4 tamaotchi now! i got mine at kmart and it was only $17! go to kmart in melbourne (i got mine from chadstone) and they're really cheep!!!

really omg roar i used to live near chaddy but we moved and yeah i 'm like getting one tomorow! yeah KMART they sell it cheap! $17s or $18 you bet it! lol i'm probably gonna et the mametchi (green ) one that looks cute OR if anything else lol!

Its awesome the V4 is out, I got mine at Target :mimitchi: I ♥ my V4 even if it has an age glitch

has any1 got one 4 less in sydney????? :rolleyes: cos if it's $17 to $18 then i can get 1!!!! ;) plz rite a reply if u've got 1 and ur in sydney!!

If i was you i probably pm someone who lives in ydney check that pin point map in your inbox and then pm them and ask!

:D hey emma

my names liana and im kinda new on this website but i have been on the ver 4 tamatown website i cant give u a code to get in because its to complecated and its changes everytime but its a bit borimng becuase they are still working on the site to make it better so u cant do all the stuff that u were able to do on the tamatown with your version three but i garrentee it will get much better :huh:

please write back to me in a message thanks sweet

xoxo liana :)

:) hey yeah i have seen it how good is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its so colour full i even go on to you tube and watch it with my friends i wish it came on more often but dont you?

:huh: :D :)

love liana

xoxox :)

Hey im new and this is my first post, i only got my V4 today. I live in sydney btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back