tamagotchi jinsei V4 features

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

john_mia_gotchi

Reaction score
The upcoming V4 will have the features below:

-Take care of your tama;feed him;help him poo;discipline him etc..

-watch him change to todler to teenager and adult.

-get items on the V4 tamatown( spanish version so far )

-get codes.

-get a job.

-go to pre-school;go to school

-recieve letters that may change your hapiness, health and stamina. available jobs, and gifts

-connect to other tama, play with him, have babies ( sometimes twins )

-offter gifts.

-send letters to other tama

-play games(54 games available! cool huh?)

About the V4 website, so far you can find it out at www.tamagotchieurope.com, the spanish section. One of new town´s features, is that when a baby, teen, todler or adult youl get passwords that alllow you to connect to tamatown V4, and then see in wich form your tama is, it will also show in the bottom of the page the items youve collected so far, and your points, there will be 3 new places, and new items of course, if you put in your adult pass, youl be in adult form while in the tamatown, and youl be able to acsess other places that you couldnt acess when you were a baby.

The V4 tamatown only works with the V4

Just for you that dont know: Release dates - U.S= January 2007; REST OF EUROPE= November 15 to 20; ASIA= already released

If i missed something, or you didnt understand, please feel free to ask :p thanks for seeing my topic.

that is cool, but i will appreciate better if you do not tell everything about the v4 it will be better if some things are a surprise dont u think?

The upcoming V4 will have the features below:
-Take care of your tama;feed him;help him poo;discipline him etc..

-watch him change to todler to teenager and adult.

-get items on the V4 tamatown( spanish version so far )

-get codes.

-get a job.

-go to pre-school;go to school

-recieve letters that may change your hapiness, health and stamina. available jobs, and gifts

-connect to other tama, play with him, have babies ( sometimes twins )

-offter gifts.

-send letters to other tama

-play games(54 games available! cool huh?)

About the V4 website, so far you can find it out at www.tamagotchieurope.com, the spanish section. One of new town´s features, is that when a baby, teen, todler or adult youl get passwords that alllow you to connect to tamatown V4, and then see in wich form your tama is, it will also show in the bottom of the page the items youve collected so far, and your points, there will be 3 new places, and new items of course, if you put in your adult pass, youl be in adult form while in the tamatown, and youl be able to acsess other places that you couldnt acess when you were a baby.

The V4 tamatown only works with the V4

Just for you that dont know: Release dates - U.S= January 2007; REST OF EUROPE= November 15 to 20; ASIA= already released

If i missed something, or you didnt understand, please feel free to ask :huh: thanks for seeing my topic.
what website did u find this info on

and how do you know the realease dates

I have a question!

When you play a game on the Tamagotchi, do you have to get to the fireworks before your Tamagotchi loses 3 grams? What annoys me about version 3 is that sometimes I don't have time to get to the fireworks, or I'm disturbed, or my Tamagotchi locks up and I don't get my Tamagotchi to lose 3 grams, only 1 or 2 grams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back