Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, New from Bandai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its okay, but I wanted to point it out that it could be picked up as rude... thank you. I am sure you didn't mean for it to be rude.

Those clothes... They just don't seem like a tama. I would expect more tama characters on them. Even patches on them would make people feel better. Those would probably be a bigger hit then these clothes...
definetly i would prefer a new tama over everything though too bad :/ but im hoping they do make one later on hopefully

Yes indeed. I am hoping for a Bandai Japan ploy. Wait until day before release... Or shadow images. I am crossing my fingers. Even if it was yet another greyscale... Hopefully smaller, i think we would be a little happier.

I think that if Bandai is going to start making Tamagotchi clothes, they should at least have Tamas or the Tamagotchi Logo on them! Otherwise Tamagotchi will be remembered as something completely different from what Tamagotchi actually is.

Yeah... TamaTalk is a Tamagotchi site, not a dodgy "fashion" site. XD I hate to say this, but it's better for Tamagotchi to be discontinued than to be turned into an awful clothing line. At least they'll still be loved and always be remembered as awesome toys, and not dumb clothes. :(
I agree 100%.

I don't understand why a brand that has had so much success making toys has to change into a clothing line! What is the big idea? If they made the clothes Tama-themed that wouldn't be too bad I guess. But people might be too embarrassed to wear stuff like that because they don't want people to think their weird. They might drop making clothes pretty quickly if that happens. I just hope they don't drop Tamas altogether.

I don't understand why a brand that has had so much success making toys has to change into a clothing line! What is the big idea? If they made the clothes Tama-themed that wouldn't be too bad I guess. But people might be too embarrassed to wear stuff like that because they don't want people to think their weird. They might drop making clothes pretty quickly if that happens. I just hope they don't drop Tamas altogether.
me too i think i would be scared to wear those clothes cause i don't wanna look so retro, though if this becomes the latest trend i don't mind wearing it outside actually i'll still where the clothes but i'll have to buy the plainest shirt they got in tamagotchi life so it won't look like im wearing too much but yeah i hope they make pajamas :D

Ooh yeah Tamagotchi pajamas would be the coolest things ever! If Bandai just made clothes like that, or socks! Tama socks! Cool. Anyways, If Bandai just made small things like those and kept going with Tamas, That might actually be pretty cool. If Bandai abandoned Tamas altogether, I would NEVER forgive them.

agreed.i wonder when its coming out though cause i'm thinking about buying small merchandise from there and probably a shirt to keep for a collection, i was also thinking of the craziest thing ever but idk if it would work,

i was thinking we should do like this event thing, for u.s residents and like we can meet up with eachother at the same store and where like these name tags for example it will have our usernames name (ribonitchi of tamatalk with the tamatalk logo and everything) and yeah but i was kinda thinking this for people that live in my area in new york but i highly don't it would work it'd be cool though if we made a tamagotchi event for when tamagotchi l.i.f.e comes out and we all go to the same store its in, and since were going to be with our parents we can just wave at eachother and be all like oh thats ________ from tamatalk and stuff

and yeah lol that would be awsome if it were to happen i can make these name tags you can just print out and and tape it to your shirt or something

but idk i don't think it can happen :/

i was thinking we should do like this event thing, for u.s residents and like we can meet up with eachother at the same store and where like these name tags for example it will have our usernames name (ribonitchi of tamatalk with the tamatalk logo and everything) and yeah but i was kinda thinking this for people that live in my area in new york but i highly don't it would work it'd be cool though if we made a tamagotchi event for when tamagotchi l.i.f.e comes out and we all go to the same store its in, and since were going to be with our parents we can just wave at eachother and be all like oh thats ________ from tamatalk and stuff

and yeah lol that would be awsome if it were to happen i can make these name tags you can just print out and and tape it to your shirt or something

omg like a tamatalk meet and great? I would so go but thinking about it I think I'm the only tamatalker in my city? xD

omg like a tamatalk meet and great? I would so go but thinking about it I think I'm the only tamatalker in my city? xD
really

i live in newyork so i was thinking of doing one in ny but idk if there is any tamatalk residents that live in ny and yeah we can do the meet and greet thing with name tags and everything when tamagotchi l.i.f.e launches

really

i live in newyork so i was thinking of doing one in ny but idk if there is any tamatalk residents that live in ny and yeah we can do the meet and greet thing with name tags and everything when tamagotchi l.i.f.e launches
I live in San diego so I really don't know if people in my city are tanatalkers or not. but if this happend what store whould we do it at? like what store would sell the tamagotchi life stuff?

I live in San diego so I really don't know if people in my city are tanatalkers or not. but if this happend what store whould we do it at? like what store would sell the tamagotchi life stuff?
idk when we find out what store its goes to which will most likely be toysrus,target,walmart etc. then we can think of a location we can all agree on.

idk when we find out what store its goes to which will most likely be toysrus,target,walmart etc. then we can think of a location we can all agree on.
yeah I thought that too. but yeah if BandaI did this I would go and it would probably will be fun and the name tags I can imagine having our usernames on it our icons and the tamatalk logo.

yeah I thought that too. but yeah if BandaI did this I would go and it would probably will be fun and the name tags I can imagine having our usernames on it our icons and the tamatalk logo.
actually i think i might really plan this but it depends on how many people are going but we'll have to pick different locations to plan this like ny and sandiego and anywhere else people want to have and even like this maybe i should start a petition before we can plan something like this but we'll have to wait before they announce the launch of it and which stores

i'll have the name tags and rules ready before time though :)

actually i think i might really plan this but it depends on how many people are going but we'll have to pick different locations to plan this like ny and sandiego and anywhere else people want to have and even like this maybe i should start a petition before we can plan something like this but we'll have to wait before they announce the launch of it and which stores

i'll have the name tags and rules ready before time though :)
yeah you should start a petition or something because this idea sounds really fun

omg ribonitchi tht is an awesome idea!! i would so go to that!!!!! I live in illinois and im suppose to go up to new york in a couple of weeks! What city in new york?

omg ribonitchi tht is an awesome idea!! i would so go to that!!!!! I live in illinois and im suppose to go up to new york in a couple of weeks! What city in new york?
actually it isn't happening till the launch of tamagochi life

im still planning and gathering people so far i have 3 people willing to join we need at least 30-40 people but we all don't live in the place so yeah i'm just getting everything ready for it and i still need to ask alot more people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back