Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, New from Bandai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's not Tama related, but I just might have to drive up to that ice cream places to see what it's about. Looks interesting.

So... the Facebook page has 25,000 more likes than the Twitter page has followers? That doesn't sound right...

Unless...

Unless there was a Tamagotchi page on Facebook that already had tonnes of likes that's now been changed to the Tamagotchi L.I.F.E page? Or maybe it's because pages aren't advertised on Twitter like they are on Facebook?

Either way, it's strange to say the least.

Well, since that I've liked tamagotchi, I got LIFE in my recommendation bar on Facebook. Obviously, not everyone really looks at the pages, and just randomly likes things if they.. Well, "like" it.

I assume people have liked it because they are thinking "Oh tamagotchi!" And they just randomly like the LIFE page.. Not really knowing what it is. That's what Facebook is~ people are also speculating that fake accounts might be being used by sync beatz.

For the twitter page, most of the followers are business partners and people directly involved with it. INCLUDING the chief of tamagotchi for BanDai Japan. Rarely any "fans" follow it.

For the YouTube page.. Well, it isn't so hot. That's all I can say :p

Now, I'm starting to think that LIFE was BanDai Japan's idea.. I mean, after seeing some failures from BanDai America, they decided to work with it on their own. Of course, even the greats like BanDai Japan must have terrible ideas once in a while, eh?

Isn't there some sort of sweepstakes thing going on where you have to like the page to enter? That might explain the numbers

Here is my 2 cents as a LONG time fan of tamas. 15 years in fact. I am a fan on the Tamagotchi Life Facebook page. Mostly to express my disappointment at how they don't listen to their fans. Do I think it's the end of the world? No. Am I slightly disgusted and confused. Yes. I am also on the page to watch and see what they do. Lot's of posts of vintage tamas, articles about makeup and the webisodes which I haven't had the chance to watch. I'm still scratching my head at what direction they are trying to go in. I just learned that this existed like 2 weeks ago. I've been busy this past summer so I missed the explosion.

As much as I am dissappointed in Bandai's decision - we still haven't see actual products quite yet. So let's give it time to see if it proves to be a good thing. I will hope for the best. But I am 25 and I would NEVER wear those clothes. Oh goodness. haha. XD

Well I wish that they do something good. I will be extremely disappointed with Bandai if they just bring out the App and just keep that tiny game on TamaTown. I don't want that.

Well I wish that they do something good. I will be extremely disappointed with Bandai if they just bring out the App and just keep that tiny game on TamaTown. I don't want that.
Agreed 100%. I don't have a smart device, and nor do many people. Only providing an app would be kind of a bad move (directed to rich, valley-girl-type 20-year olds) on their part.

Isn't there some sort of sweepstakes thing going on where you have to like the page to enter? That might explain the numbers
Yes, and that's one reason why I liked their page. And apparently I won one of the weekly drawings. I sent in my address, so I'll just keep an eye out if anything comes in the mail.

Oh god Bandai why...im not even sure what they are offering..i mean..clothes? an app? makeup? how to get snow cream?

And an app?! i dont want an app...

but lets see where this goes im not fully writing it off :wacko:

I'm still waiting on the gift card from them. They also asked for a picture so it could be posted, but I'm like ehhhhhh... don't want my picture all over, lol.

Ok WHAT DO YOU DO IN TAMAGOTCHI LIFE and once again Bandai will lose Boy Tamagotchi Fans cos of the logo :I

Oh yea it's coming out in spring 2013 whenever that is in America cos I live in Australia

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back