Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, New from Bandai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Tamagotchi LIFE plans on bringing back any of the old characters... I really miss Sebiretchi and Togetchi
Oh someone understands me. ^_^

Yattatchi... Pukatchi... Hyottokotchi... Nyatchi... Kiwitchi... Oniontchi... Patopatatchi... Bunbuntchi... Puroperatchi... Zukitchi... Chomametchi...*sighs* -_-

is tamagotchi l.i.f.e going to be its own store or is it going to be inside a store or have its own section like in target or something? im confused???

I wonder if Tamagotchi LIFE plans on bringing back any of the old characters... I really miss Sebiretchi and Togetchi
Sebiretchi isn't a vintage character but you never know if she will show up.

Togetchi however has a vintage version, but not the one character design we know of these days.

fromoldNintendo64game.jpg

KILL IT WITH FIRE! D:
Remember, Tamagotchi are alien invaders that crash-landed on Earth. Found and rescued by Professor Banzo and Mikachu.

Originally, many were far from cute and cuddly.

SCARY.jpg

Pacifists protected them from annihilation, and eventually lobbied world governments to pass Tamagotchi protection laws.

DONTCOOK.jpg

To tame them, it sometimes took harsh measures.

ONSTRIKE.jpg

The ones who remain now are predominantly peaceful, cute & cuddly because of selective breeding managed by their human caretakers.

oh%20god.png

That one with the mask looks like a Digimon, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember, Tamagotchi are alien invaders that crash-landed on Earth. Found and rescued by Professor Banzo and Mikachu.

SCARY.jpg

Pacifists protected them from annihilation, and eventually lobbied world governments to pass Tamagotchi protection laws.

DONTCOOK.jpg

ONSTRIKE.jpg

The ones who remain now are predominantly peaceful, cute & cuddly because of selective breeding managed by their human caretakers.
what has been seen can not be unseen

Sebiretchi isn't a vintage character but you never know if she will show up.

Togetchi however has a vintage version, but not the one character design we know of these days.

fromoldNintendo64game.jpg
I think it's cute! It looks like a hedgehog!

Sorry if I was a bit harsh in my earlier posts. Ultimately anything that promotes Tamagotchi in any way is good. And who knows? Maybe eventually we'll get a toy out of it.

SCARY.jpg

DONTCOOK.jpg

ONSTRIKE.jpg

I can't seem to decide whether to like or unlike this post... It's so macabre yet so awesome :wacko:

I have to agree its pretty cute too! I really don't like the old Mametchi though. I like the old Togetchi better than the new one.

Remember, these vintage characters came ages ago. Tamagotchi L.I.F.E is just bringing them back. To be honest, I don't really think the recent characters will match with the fashion project. Since this is aimed at teens/adults, people will look and say "Ooh, I used to have a Tamagotchi when I was a kid! Cute characters!" But, seeing the new ones won't be that appealing to them. Again, that is my opinion.

SCARY.jpg

DONTCOOK.jpg

ONSTRIKE.jpg

The dude on the right of the top picture looks like Oyajitchi lol

Either way... They look like they have had some serious training and primping done.

I want to see some of those tiny dangles made from metal. They are from the late 90's. I have been seeing them on Ebay lately. I would put a few on my shoe laces. They were die-cut in metal then ended up looking like a braclet charm.

It's been 3 weeks since i was told I won the weekly Tamagotchi Life sweepstakes for a $100 Visa gift card.... and still have gotten nada in the mail. I am starting to wonder how legit it was, but looking up the person's name (Samantha Deese) shows to be a real person who works at Creative Productions, the email from which I had gotten the notice. I emailed back a few days ago asking again about the card and what was going on, but haven't received a response, and still nothing has been posted on the Life page or website. I don't wish to sound like a pest hounding about the card, but why would i get emailed and then thusly ignored when i wasn't before when i asked a question?

Got a follow up: was told no cards were sent out yet but will be this coming week. I shall wait and stalk my mailbox, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back