Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, New from Bandai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
0a6ff3102e29073e7724ce6cb94a5062.jpg

MAMETCHI! :D They also spelled Mametchi wrong, they spelled it Memetchi. IT'S MAMETCHI***.

- TamaTamatchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Mametchi all the way! :mametchi: I love Kuchipatchi too, but well, not pink.

And oh how dare they spell his name wrong!? :eek: :eek:

They should have had the background for Kuchipatchi be green.

Pink doesn't suit with Kuchipatchi at all :p

So I'm going with Mametchi for sure. I've had enough of the girly stuff, too. ^_^

Mametchi is my favorite characters and Kuchipatchi is my least favorite

Blue is one of my favorite colors and pink is one of my least favorites

So... BLUE WITH MAMETCHI! Even though the vintage Mametchi is ugly.

Pink would be the worst color to use along with Kuchipatchi.
Remember that the Wave 2 Tama-Go with Kuchipatchi was pink? Also, the Deco-Ratchi cases with Kuchipatchi were pink. Pink seems to be used a lot with Kuchipatchi even though he is male.

Colors have no genders. Pink was some time ago considered a boyish color, so it doesn't matter. Still, yeah, pink doesn't suit him too well...

I don't know what to think about this.

Or actually... These logos are awful. Did they hire a 10 year old graphic designer wannabe to make them? Oh wait, even 10 year old graphic designers wannabe are better at logos.

Now that we know Bandai JP is behind this (thanks to you for airing your side of the story :) ), I think that they are under the impression of North America being all-out into trendy and fashion. While this may be partially true, their real target market (Tamagotchi fans) do not all fit into that sector. It looks they are unaware that most of their overseas fans spend a fortune importing their own native Tama Depa products.
lolyes we're too nerdy! :p

Colors have no genders. Pink was some time ago considered a boyish color, so it doesn't matter. Still, yeah, pink doesn't suit him too well...
You're right about that. My aunt has toured Europe profusely. She was at a restaurant in Belgium with her friend who had a baby girl with her, swaddled in pink blankets. And everybody thought the baby was a boy. Pink is a masculine color in Belgium apparently.

Back on track...i haven't looked through this topic for quite some time, and was surprised to see it had taken a turn for the better. As a matter of fact, I "used up my quota of positive votes" according to the server on here, and was unable to like any more posts for the day. :p

Anzfalcontchi, thank you so much for joining! It must be hard to have no control over what you can put into something you care about so passionately.

I hope you'll prove to be the voice speaking to Bandai and SyncBeatz, mentioning all the fan suggestions.

The Webisodes have improved a lot. They're much less superficial than they used to be.

Blue with Mametchi looks better btw, I guess the heart just fits him in the center better than Kuchipatchi.

One more thing Anz, you're doing a great job by promoting Tamagotchi on your website and everything. I hope this can get the message through that Tamagotchi LIFE is supposed to be about Tamagotchi. :)

Thank you very much!

Guys -- Just saying something -- You don't need to change your Opinion just because Anz came. She's pretty much like every other TamaTalk member. If you don't find L.I.F.E appealing, then it's fine. It's not like Anz or Admin is/are going to kick you out of the Community. What's the point of opinions if they are all praising the project?
Yes everyone is entitled to voice out their opinion. At least now I explained and share as much information as I can to the fan community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back