Tamagotchi language

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tammy mad

Reaction score
I've got some ideas. Please reply if you are interested or have any more ideas that we could do.

1. I wanna make up a tamagotchi language but i don't have anyone to do it with. I'm gonna give three days for people who want to join and then we'll start. If you want to join please reply to this topic and i'll be interested if anyone has ideas for it. After three days (last day's 11th August0 no-one can join. I'm away from the 13th to the 20th so you guys can make some up while i'm away. i'm not sure if we're gonna do it by p.m. or posting replies but we'll sort that out later.

2. I also want to make up a tamagotchi magazine. Same three days to join and do the same if you are interested. We're probably gonna do this on the programs on our computers and email it or something but we'll sort that out later too.

I want 2 join for both.

PM me or email me when u got people.

I've got some ideas. Please reply if you are interested or have any more ideas that we could do.
1. I wanna make up a tamagotchi language but i don't have anyone to do it with. I'm gonna give three days for people who want to join and then we'll start. If you want to join please reply to this topic and i'll be interested if anyone has ideas for it. After three days (last day's 11th August0 no-one can join. I'm away from the 13th to the 20th so you guys can make some up while i'm away. i'm not sure if we're gonna do it by p.m. or posting replies but we'll sort that out later.

2. I also want to make up a tamagotchi magazine. Same three days to join and do the same if you are interested. We're probably gonna do this on the programs on our computers and email it or something but we'll sort that out later too.
Interesting, I'll be glad to help.

no, seriously is that siggie true? dont blame me if i sound dumb.

pm me to tell me what you think the gang should be called and i'll do a poll.

go here for the hamtaro hamchat list so maybe we can use sum of the words. :( all you do is go to the bottom rite and click on " HAMTARO ham Hams unite". From there go to the top-right and click on Ham-Ham notebook then scroll through there for words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back