Tamagotchi Life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama Einstein

Reaction score
Once upon a time, in a far far away land that's not see-able by humans, a planet called Tama planet. Suddenly in Tokyo, a small creature hit the busy city's street in front of Professor Garazaki.

The creature was a very small white ball, it was white with a cute face. Professor Garazaki gasped and picked the creature up. Professor Garazaki had a daughter named Shizuka, Garazaki knew that Shizuka would love this adorable creature! It was true, Shizuka went crazy about it.

"Shizuka, this creature looks weak, you should do something..." Professor Garazaki said.

Shizuka nodded, "Dad, I have a wonderful idea!"

Shizuka came back with an egg, she very carefully cut a big square shaped space on the middle of the egg, then she took the egg yolk and white out, and handed the egg to her father.

"Father, I would like to put Marutchi here, inside the egg."

Professor Garazaki nodded, "I'll see what I can do."

After 2 months, Professor Garazaki came back with the egg, it had a screen, and 3 buttons. "Shizuka, see? This will be called a tamagotchi, now put Marutchi inside of the egg."

Shizuka put her dear Marutchi inside the egg, then shook her head. "Father, this is a terribly boring place for Marutchi to live in, I'm going to paint the egg."

Shizuka used her best paint and best paintbrushes, and painted the egg. Marutchi grew different every 2 days. One day, Shizuka heard a noise from Marutchi. Marutchi was out of the egg, starring at a glass box with a blue bunny ears hat. "Marutchi, that's father's toy..here, you have it." Shizuka put the hat on Marutchi, and Marutchi was the cutest little guy that Shizuka had every seen. "Mimitchi."

THE END!!

Latest posts

Back