tamagotchi log o' doom

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

i'm extremely angry, in case you couldn't tell.

and GUESS why???????

I GOT ANOTHER STUPID BABY GIRL!

I WANT A BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

oh well......

i refused the mm 3 times before mating jas.

first time i dont know what char she brought--when i took jas out of my pocket, the "love?" screen was up--might've been better just to accept that time--might've gotten a boy!--but i refused.

second time she brought a hanatchi. i refused, really for no reason.

third time she brought a masktchi--i NEVER want to mate ANY character (except maybe masktchi itself) w/ one of them.

fourth time was a wooltchi--i accepted, because the only char i think looks better with a wooltchi is that ghosty char.

haha... i only have 2049 pts left! i had 9999 about 2 days ago! i bought a granophone yesterday, then today, just now, i bought jas a throne and a genie-lamp-thing. i only had 49 pts left, but the genie from teh lamp gave me 2000 pts!

jas is leaving her baby! it's so sad to watch... except that it gets a bit boring. anyway, i'm naming the baby "raja"--i've been meaning to name a tama that since my first v1!. well... once she actually LEAVES i'm off to make her baby wake up, nameher, turn on the sound, etc so i can actually KNOW when she evolves... i haven't seen any char evolve on my v3 and that makes me MAD.

oh! there she goes!

dang it that makes me sad :furawatchi:

but now i'm on FOURTH GENERATION!

oh, btw, i donated all the pts i had to the king--i've donated 10 thousand something points now.

and i STILL can't get into the "history" part--what's that FOR?

bloody........ errr, that is... i just let her get 2 poos and 3 empty hungry hearts and 2 empty happy hearts... thank god i'm TRYING to mistreat her all teh way through her life--i want to explore teh realms of... err... "worse" characters and see waht happens when you get different ones.

while i was eating dinner raja lost 2 hungry hearts--i filled them up when i was done eating. she also took a poo. i'm leaving that there till there's another poo. she cried and i praised her, simply because i'm going to try treating her like crud except i'm going to train her as well as i can.

i woke up this morning to find raja--who SHOULD have been asleep--keeled over dead. too bad, really. but i hatched a boy, finally. his name's Lan, he's still a baby, and i'll try to keep you updated, but my dad's jumping down my throat for getting on teh computer.

if you want to know how to get a baby boy click the a button... itworked for me

doesn't work for me, at least, not last time i tried.... but i'll try when lan gets the mm.

btw, about lan...

i feel sorry for him--i had to leave him home when i went somewhere overnight... i put him to sleep and didn't pause him, stupid me, and when i came back, he had 1 heart in each one (hungry and happy) and 2 poops piled next to him.

but on the other hand, he was a teen!

another...

PATAPATATCHI! i think. it's the one i had 1g first time on my v3, so u can look back there if you care that much....

oh! there she goes!dang it that makes me sad :huh:

but now i'm on FOURTH GENERATION!

oh, btw, i donated all the pts i had to the king--i've donated 10 thousand something points now.

and i STILL can't get into the "history" part--what's that FOR?
I hope you don't mind me posting here but the history place is for you to view the tamas that died. You can only have up to three at a time, though.

oh.... then mine must be glitched or something... cuz i still can't get into it... :angry:

i didn't mind that, but from here on, could people please PM me instead of posting in my log? thanks!

i found him last night--and this morning he evolved into a tarakotchi. :hitodetchi: i dont like tarakotchis much. anyway, i put on the costume--the "rare" one--and i'll let it stay on till lan goes to bed.

also, went on the trip to somehwere--not sure where, couldn't tell by the ticket--and got my code: 73239 68616 (i know it only works for me, but i'm putting it here so *I* remember--i cant get the souvenir right now

lan's 6--nothing much interesting has happened... still haven't gotten the souvenir... but i can't stay on teh computer long enough to do it now.

hopefully i'll be able to update more tomorrow or sunday. sorry i haven't been able to be on much.

Latest posts

Back