Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NEWS!!! Today is day 20!!! HAPPY 20th DAY EVERYONE!!!

Day 20

Tamagotchi V5

5cazwx.jpg

They evolved yesterday. They are Violetchi, Furikotchi, and Yonepatchi!!! I was looking forward to Violetchi especially. The reason? You will have to be tuned for it!

wmcqpv.jpg

This is their close-up. First, Violetchi does a move, then Furikotchi, then Yonepatchi, and finally Violetchi again. This is Violetchi doing her move. They can marry today, but it will be too late for that. So, stay tuned for tomorrow!

Tamagotchi V6

2cwv3wh.jpg

I had set the tamagotchi V6's clock to 11:59 P.M. After 24 hours of being together, the next day is the leaving day. When it was 12:00 A.M., the were all sleepy and frozen. After a few minutes, they leave.

4k79m9.jpg

It shows you the baby sleeping for a few minutes, then the lights are turned off as usual.

taorpd.jpg

When I can access the B button to go to the clock, I changed the clock to a little over 7:00 A.M. The baby was crying as usual when it realizes its parents are gone. I will start her up tomorrow, so stay tuned! :)

Tamagotchi iD-L

21cazvq.jpg

Kuishinbotchi calls this beep attention alot like other tamagotchi characters. This has happened to Kuchipatchi in one of my posts. It's just saying "Are you still here for me?", "Play with me", "Buy me more items", etc.... Nothing really happened to him. He just gained alot of weight. I'm going to have to let him be 15 grams again. Stay tuned!

Extras

20th Day!!! Have a nice day!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back everyone!!!

Day 21

Tamagotchi V5

Nothing really happened to my tamagotchis. I didn't think twice before putting,

They can marry today, but it will be too late for that.
Actually, that sentence is for today! So, stay tuned! :)
Tamagotchi V6

22hs0y.jpg

I started up the baby girl today. I named her Alice.

28hemac.jpg

Here's a picture of Alice. She is being a normal baby girl waiting to evolve. I have to say music star babies are less needy than the tamagotchi iD-L. She got sick after 15 minutes, after 15 minutes, she slept for almost three minutes. She evolved after 27 minutes.

3166zqr.jpg

Alice evolved to (drumroll).................!!! Hitodetchi!!! She waited for the pre-school teacher to come by and give her a nice toy. She waited and waited, until the pre-school teacher came. She was excited to go to pre-school for her first time!

30bdao7.jpg

She was talking to the teacher for a while, then when I pressed a button, Kuribotchi appeared, and they played jump-rope. Alice won! :) Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi iD-L

11lorbm.jpg

Today, Kuishinbotchi earned his final happy symbol. He went to the match maker and found Uwasatchi, Nachuratchi, and Makiko. He decided to choose Makiko. She looked so pretty with her curls.

14mvre0.jpg

After a while, Kuishinbotchi brought an egg with him.

jgt79l.jpg

The egg hatched to (drumroll)..........!!! A baby girl!!! Her name is Momoirotchi. Tamagotchi iD-L babies are very needy.

2mnofw3.jpg

Later she evolved to Rolutchi! Stay tuned! :)

Extras

I hope you are enjoying my log! :)

Updates! :)

Day 22

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I will talk like it's yesterday though.

Tamagotchi V5

2191k7o.jpg

Sorry I didn't get a picture of Violetchi and Sukatchi marrying. Anyway, if you have a Violetchi with 100% bondingship and you let it marry Sukatchi, you'll get the Violet family. The eggs don't immediately hatch to Violetchi and Kizatchi. They have to be babies first.

hss55f.jpg

This is the proof they are the Violet Family. There's a picture of the Violet Family's pet.

n32krc.jpg

Violetchi can only evolve to Mamavioletchi when you do what the instruction said at the upper part. This is Mamavioletchi. It would usually evolve to Mamametchi if you didn't follow the instruction.

2dkjvuo.jpg

Sukatchi can only evolve to Papakizatchi when you have Violetchi. Even if your Sukatchi has 100% bondingship and marries Violetchi, he will evolve to

Memepapatchi. This is Papakizatchi. Usually, the babies evolve after an hour, but I let them go traveling. Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi V6

20qyubt.jpg

Today, Alice evolved to (drumroll)............!!! Ichigotchi!!! She got accepted to Music School later.

mbhohk.jpg

She met Ichigotchi and Chamametchi. I named their band Happy. Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi iD-L

25hzmdt.jpg

Rolutchi evolved to (drumroll)..........!!! Sabosabotchi!!! Well, I allowed her to get four care misses. I will give you the results what she evolves to in my next post. Stay tuned!

Extras

I will post the updates for today right now! ;)

Today's updates! :)

Day 23

Tamagotchi V5

30c2m29.jpg

After I unpaused them today, they evolved to Violetchi and Kizatchi after a while. Pure families like the Violet Family can have a special close-up randomly when you're characters are fully grown. Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi V6

2s97vqf.jpg

Alice evolved to (drumroll)...................!!! Mimitchi!!! I was expecting her. I didn't let her get any care misses. Well, there are other characters that Alice could have evolved to. She went to Music School and she saw her band members evolve. They evolved to Chantotchi and Maidtchi! I get so many Maidtchis in my other tamagotchi's band. Unfortunately, they didn't pass the music examination. Better luck next time. Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi iD-L

2l8dgfr.jpg

Sabosabotchi evolved to (drumroll).............!!! Makiko!!! Sabosabotchi with four care misses give you the result of Makiko. Makiko has a unique name if you compare with other tamagotchis. I think every tamagotchis name ends with tchi except for Makiko and Majorite. She got all her happy symbols, one of them was tricky and the two of the others were easy. The easy ones are the princess dress and the make-up bag. The hard one was something in the Tama Cafe. It's like two little brown cakes on top of each other. She also got a pet. I'm not really sure what her name is though. Stay tuned! :)

Extras

I will end the tamagotchi V6 log after this generation is finished. I will start a new tamagotchi! Stay tuned! Have a nice day! :)

A big shout-out to missvioletchi for her fan-mail. Thank you for the nice comments. :)

Day 24[/color]

Unfortunately, today's post is going to be a picture-free post. :( Sorry everyone, it's because nothing really happened to them.

Tamagotchi V5

Nothing really happened to the Violet Family. They had a nice, relaxing day today. They will have some news tomorrow. So, stay tuned for the news!

Tamagotchi V6

Nothing really happened to Alice. This will be my last post for the tamagotchi V6. :( I will replace it with another tamagotchi! Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi iD-L

Nothing really happened to Makiko. There will be news for her tomorrow.

Welcome back!!!

Day 25

I'm sorry I didn't get yesterday's extras. The post for the tamagotchi V5 will stop today. I will replace the tamagotchi V6 and the tamagotchi V5 with a tamagotchi V4!!!

Tamagotchi V5

18iwc8.jpg

Today, Violetchi married with Kuchipatchi. She was so sad to leave her family. They evolved to Mamametchi and Papapatchi. They had two eggs. After about a minute, they started to hatch.

2f09a1h.jpg

They hatched to (drumroll)............!!! Futabatchi and Mimifuwatchi!!! I think this is the place to stop logging my tamagotchi V5 as well.

Tamagotchi iD-L

2mx4as1.jpg

Today, Makiko earned her final happy symbol. She married a Maisutatchi. She went on an amazing date. The only problem was that Makiko was the one who presented the ring to Maisutatchi!!! She brought an egg with her later on. It hatched to Choribotchi!!! I was hoping to get her!

2ppwwe8.jpg

She later evolved to (drumroll).............!!! Palatchi!!! Palatchi can evolve to Painaputchi with 0-1 care misses. Kingyobotchi can evolve to Painaputchi with 0-3 care misses. Anyway, Palatchi can still evolve to Painaputchi, I think that's all that matters here though. Stay tuned for more!!!

Extras

As you can see, I will stop running my tamagotchi V6 and my tamagotchi V5. I will have a tamagotchi V4 to take their place. Tomorrow will be the first day of logging my tamagotchi V4. I am planning to keep my tamagotchi iD-L in my log though. For a while, it's going to be the tamagotchi V4 and the tamagotchi iD-L!!! Have a nice day and stay tuned!!! :)

My tamagotchi V4's first post!!! :)

Day 26

Tamagotchi V4

nlbupj.jpg

Today, I reseted my tamagotchi V4 and got a baby boy!!!

nv6174.jpg

I named him Tama. This is his original form. He enjoyed his one hour baby time.

e6xhc8.jpg

He evolved to (drumroll)........!!! Harutchi!!! Yes!!! I can get Mametchi since Harutchi has the most possibility to evolve to him. He later got invited to pre-school. He loved pre-school. Stay tuned!!! :)

Tamagotchi iD-L

j9vsjs.jpg

Palatchi evolved to (drumroll)........!!! Painaputchi!!! Later today, the tamagotchi iD-L was out of batteries. I had to get new ones. Now, I think she's going to evolve later tomorrow. :( I'm trying to let her get five care misses. I tried using the unhappy trick. Every time you set to 6:59 A.M., the happiness will start to decrease. Also, the character and its house gets dirty. It probably won't work the first time you do it. It's happening to Painaputchi right now. I hope I can get five care misses before she evolves. Stay tuned to see if I can! :)

Extras

I hope you enjoyed my first tamagotchi V4 post! Have a nice day! :)

Hi Everyone! :)

Day 27

Tamagotchi V4

vh8gtu.jpg

Today, Tama evolved to (drumroll).........!!! Young Androtchi!!! I was hoping for young Mametchi though. They're both the Mame Family so that's ok. I raised his intellegence points a lot, so I should be getting Mametchi!!!

10h9e85.jpg

I also got some new items from the V4 codes topic in tamatalk!!! This is one of them, the slide.

xkyrcw.jpg

He enjoys riding the slide.

34oud6o.jpg

He also got invited to School!!! I chose Mr.Turtlepedia because he needs intellegence points.

nd8r9u.jpg

Yay!!! Tama got the correct box!!! Every time you get the correct box that doesn't contain poo, you get four more skill points of that. If you do it too much, it will not go up. Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi iD-L

5d19xd.jpg

Today, Painaputchi evolved to (drumroll).........!!! Chamametchi!!! I expected her!!! Painaputchi with five care misses gives you the result of Chamametchi!!! She got three of her happy symbols. She will get the last one the day after tomorrow.

2hzu3bc.jpg

Chamametchi can go to the Henshin Jo and turn into a special character. This is Happychamatchi!!! She looks like Happyhappytchi.

2606109.jpg

This is her close-up when she's a Happychamatchi. She looks so adorable. She later got a ninja-like pet. Stay tuned!!! :)

Extras

Have a nice day! :) ;)

Today's post

Day 28

Tamagotchi V4

Nothing really happened to Tama. He's now two tama-years old. He will evolve tomorrow. I hope he evolves to Mametchi!!! Stay tuned if he is a Mametchi!!!

Tamagotchi iD-L

Nothing really happened to Chamametchi, but I got some pictures of her! :)

2mn5guc.jpg

This is a picture of Happychamatchi with her pet. They are having fun outside.

10pzosn.jpg

This is regular Chamametchi doing her close-up!

23szvj5.jpg

This is the other part of the close-up! She will get her last happy symbol by tomorrow. The happy symbols for Chamametchi is the jump-rope, the cake-like thing in the Tama Bakery, the wing hat, and being an adult for 48 hours. Stay tuned!

Extras

You can PM me at any time you want if you have questions or comments!!! Please feel free to do that. Have a nice day everyone! :)

Today's post! :)

Day 29

Tamagotchi V4

2jax6x4.jpg

Today, Tama evolved to (drumroll).........!!! Mametchi!!! Yay, I got Mametchi. :) Nothing really happened to him today. He might be able to work tomorrow. I hope he can pass the interview for a job he wants! Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi iD-L

Nothing really happened to Chamametchi. She will get her happy symbol later today. I will let her marry tomorrow. Stay tuned!

Extras

Please tell me if there is anything I can do to make this log better. Have a nice day! :)

Day 30 today!!!

Day 30

Tamagotchi V4

So far, nothing really happened to Tama. I hope he would get an invitation for a job interview! I really hope he can become a scientist! Mametchi is having a nice day right now. Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi iD-L

2zrm0yx.jpg

Yesterday, I couldn't have waiten any longer for Chamametchi to evolve after she got her last happy symbol. So, I let her marry Kuromametchi. She had a wonderful date. The only problem was the she was the one who proposed to Kuromametchi! After that, she brought an egg with her, and it hatched to a (drumroll)............!!! baby boy!!! His name is Nittobotchi. Well, I wanted Nittobotchi to evolve to Furutsupantchi. Since it has 50-50 chance of evolving to him, I just said him to evolve to Furutsupantchi.

i1ldzd.jpg

A miracle, Nittobotchi evolved to Furutsupantchi!!! I allowed him to get two care misses, so he can evolve to Happabouyatchi. Only Furutsupantchi can evolve to him. He will evolve later today. Stay tuned! :)

Extras

I will tell you what he evolvs to tomorrow. So, stay tuned! :)

Hi everyone! :)

Day 31

I want to tell you that I'm wanting to trade my tamagotchi V6(Music Star) so much! Look at my topic in tBay, Want to Trade. Thank you everyone! :)

Tamagotchi V4

fvb6h4.jpg

Today, Tama got hired for a job! First, the mail with the exclamation mark comes. Then, Tama graduated school. After that, another mail with the exclamation mark came. Next, Tama chose a job. He chose to become a scientist, then the judges came and they all let him become a scientist!!!

j580lj.jpg

This is him working! He's having fun being a scientist.

14e4cvt.jpg

This is his current number of skill points. He just wants to be smarter and smarter! :) He's now five tama-years old. He will be able to marry tomorrow, when he is six tama-years old. So, stay tuned!

Tamagotchi iD-L

2lb27ad.jpg

Today, Furutsupantchi evolved to (drumroll)...........!!! Happabouyatchi!!! He is kind of needy. The other teen characters are not so needy. I guess Hineonetchi and Happaboyatchi is needy. He enjoyed his day today, and he will evolve later today! Stay tuned for my next post tomorrow!

Extras

Have a nice day! :)

Today's Post!

Day 32

Tamagotchi V4

14o7zw3.jpg

Today, Tama turned 6 tama-years old! So I set my time at 10:29 A.M., and after a minute the matchmaker showed up! Unfortunately, she left very fast because I wan't replying to her quick enough. I did it again, and she came(and this time, she didn't go away).

2qceedg.jpg

Then, she was giving Tama a choice of Ponytchi, I chose yes for Mametchi to marry her. Mametchi soon brought a baby girl!!! Her name is Petitchi. Petitchi and Mametchi will stay together more unlike the Tamagotchi iD-L, which the parent leaves right away. Also this morning, Tama got his daily salary. He didn't work that much though. Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi iD-L

2vjtydg.jpg

Yesterday, Happaboyatchi evolved to Kikitchi!!! I let him get two care misses.

23m7wad.jpg

Kikitchi can go to the Henshin Jo. He needs 3000 gotchi points of more. So, he got to transform.

8x1uvm.jpg

This is (drumroll)..........!!! King Kikitchi!!!

2vknnn9.jpg

Both Kikitchi and King Kikitchi likes the race car. It's one of their happy symbols. They drive from their backyard to a beach!!! He also drives through the forest. He will get his final happy symbol tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Extras

If school starts, I might not be able to post here. So, I hope you will have fun reading my log for the rest of the summer! Have a nice day! :)

Picture-less post... :(

Day 33

Unfortunately, today's post will be a picture-less post. They had no major things happening to them.

Tamagotchi V4

Today, Tama went to his job and found Nazotchi giving his daily salary. I didn't even let him go to work! Nazotchi still pays your tamagotchi character even though your tamagotchi didn't go to work. Well, today's the last day that Tama will be here. He will leave his baby and go to Tama Planet. I'm going to let the next generation call Tama. I'm going to throw a steak-party for Tama and his baby! It's a bye-bye party. I'll miss Tama. Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi iD-L

Kikitchi is having a relaxing day so far. He will also get his last happy symbol! There is more good news! After he gets his last happy symbol, I will unlock Melody Land!!! A new destination!!! I can't wait until I see Melody Land!!! I will also get a new icon! Melody Icon!!! So, I hope you will stay tuned for tomorrow's post and pictures about what I was talking about. Once again, stay tuned!

Extras

Did you know that every tamagotchi in the tamagotchi V4 likes steak? Regular foods that they just eat, are just eaten. The foods that your tamagotchi dislikes will make them be a little angry. I think it will decrease the happy hearts. The foods that your tamagotchi likes will make them happy. It will also fill a little bit of their happy hearts! Stay tuned for tomorrow's post! :) Have a nice day everyone! ;)

Today's upeate! :)

Day 34

Tamagotchi V4

fl8sh3.jpg

Yesterday, Tama left because it was time to go to Tama Planet. Unfortunately, we didn't get to the steak-party. I didn't really know he left that fast. I let him sleep while I was going somewhere, and I didn't really look at my tamagotchi V4 after I was back. When I did, like two or three hours later, I saw a little sleeping z... . I knew it was the baby girl. I started her up today, and I named her Emi.

9lbhhg.jpg

This is Emi as a baby! She is waiting to evolve.

2yw5svd.jpg

After an hour, Emi evolved to (drumroll).................!!! Puchitchi!!! I hope she evolves to either Young Memetchi or Ichigotchi. I want her to evolve to Violetchi. I hope I can get her! Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi iD-L

fub0bl.jpg

I unlocked Melody Land!!! This is Melody Land. When you select Melody Land, there is a helicopter thing taking your tamagotchi to Melody Land! Then, your tamagotchi can see a beautiful land, which is Melody Land! Usually after that, either what I think is Meloditchi's mom or dad comes. They talk to you about something related to music. This character is what I call Meloditchi's mom talking to Kikitchi. You can see that I got a new icon, Melody Icon!!!

5d9kw8.jpg

This character is what I call Meloditchi's dad talking to Kikitchi.

5ldh5g.jpg

This character rarely comes and talk. After talking, she gives you a music box thing that plays a music. I think she gives you the same thing every time you see her.

fbdvnr.jpg

Later, Kikitchi went to the Date Place. He chose Violetchi.

2hzrdpy.jpg

Kikitchi presented the ring to Violetchi.

24y0q5e.jpg

Kikitchi soon brought an egg with him, it hatched to a (drumroll)...........!!! baby boy!!! His name is Nittobotchi. This is the baby version of Kikitchi.

mmx268.jpg

Nittobotchi evolved to (drumroll)............!!! Kaubotchi!!! I can get Paintchi now. Stay tuned!

Extras

Stay tuned! :) Have a nice day! ;)

Yesterday's Post. Sorry for not posting yesterday. :(

Day 35

Tamagotchi V4

u3u5j.jpg

Yesterday, Emi evolved to (drumroll)..............!!! Young Memetchi!!! Yay, I can get Violetchi!!! She needs the flower skill points(the one on the bottom) the most. I let her get the flower skill points the most. Stay tuned to see if Emi will evolve to a Violetchi!

Tamagotchi iD-L

1zwozeg.jpg

Kaubotchi evolved to (drumroll)...................!!! Hanikamitchi!!! Hanikamitchi needs 6+ care misses to evolve to Paintchi. Well, I'll have to get all six care misses. Stay tuned what he evolved right after this post!!!

Extras

You can PM me anytime you want! :)

Today's Post! :)

Day 36

Yay!!! It's day 36!!!

Tamagotchi V4

Today, nothing really was happening to Emi. She just played with her items. Emi is going to evolve tomorrow! I really hope she evolves to Violetchi!!! Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi iD-L

x6bz43.jpg

Hanikamitchi evolved to (drumroll)..............!!! Paintchi!!! I let him get six care misses. He's gotten three of his happy symbols. The last one will come the day after tomorrow.

20uo0ad.jpg

Paintchi went to visit his dad's house. He saw his dad, and he had a meal prepared for Paintchi.

xdbfqe.jpg

The meal Kikitchi offered was Fish and Chips. It turns out that Paintchi was already too full to eat it though.

3166r28.jpg

This time, Kikitchi didn't have a meal ready for him. They were both sad. Stay tuned!

Extras

Have a nice day and stay tuned! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back