Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Nerdy

Reaction score
Thanks to NintenNerd, for helping me get familiar with the TamaSuku.

Note: I do speak enough Japanese to be able to read stuff.

I figured out that the king comes to comment on your teaching. (e.g. to give you something [raises your rank, which is seen on the blackboard] or take away a student. (My blackboard now says kakedashi, kinda the equivalent of beginner, like "you're doing well at your job". *EDIT*: The board thing above the menu page where your gotchi points are displayed also does this.

I also noticed that when potential students show up, they say (Haven't played enough to know if they say anything else) kengaku [け ん が く] (which means something like inspection, observe, come to see your___.) So they have come to join your class.

When students ask you questions, (which can be easily recognized as long strings of dialogue) I haven't gotten a negative result yet, so I guess there is no wrong answer. I think one student asked me if 1+1=2, though.

The magnet gets you a student. (3 use only)

I apologize if this log looks messy, just kinda putting together info that you might like to know as I figure it out. I think I know at least 80%ish of the features, so feel free to PM me for anything I might have missed/ questions you might have.

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing is says (By "it", I mean when you get a student and it is all excited and there are bold words) is yoroshiku, the equivalent of "treat me well" or "be kind to me"

Here's what the dialogue looks like: よ ろ し く (not as spaced, but you get the idea [When I don't space it, the characters are too close together])

Last edited by a moderator:
I raised to "OK" (see previous post for explanation)

Erg, title doesn't say "Tamagotchi School Log". Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back