Tamagotchi log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iRhymu

Reaction score
I decided to try to make a log. I know NO ONE will read it :( But it's worth trying! I'm already on 2nd gen, and I have an Ichigotchi. I have 44k GP and some items. I'm willing to restart it since I'm taking bad care of my characters. So. Let's restart it! :( Sorry Ichigotchi!

2011-10-2313-44-03890.jpg
2011-10-2313-44-22339.jpg

Let's restart this baby! :) Farewell, Sheri! We love you! ♥

Hmm.. I'll still be Rhymu I guess.

Waiting for the egg to hatch~

1.jpg

Yes! I got a girl! :) Hopefully we'll reunite with Ichigotchi again! ♥

Wonder what we should name her... I guess I'll name her... Hmm.... I can't think of one! :( Let's do Sheri again! :)

2.jpg

Her current stats:

Hungry 4/4

Happy 4/4

Training 0/?

Pencil Points 0

Sparkle Points 0

Flower Points 0

0 Years old

17 pounds(Whoa!)

1st Gen!

0 Points

I guess I need to make her jump rope! I hate that game but it's for her sake! :)

Well I went to the bathroom to potty but I have a lanyard for my Tamagotchi so I brought it with me! Its weight is now 9 pounds and we have 1250 GP. We also got up some Skill Points! Happy happy happy. Ichigotchi was fat as a baby! It was a whopping 25 pounds! And it even gained more! It's best to play games at a low weight so you don't feel as lazy!

I'm about to be ashamed! :( I'm going to go do that V4 money glitch on TamaTown! But I'm not going to go overboard. I'm only going to do it once! >_< Forgive me!!

Now I have 11150 GP. :( I feel guilty. Oh well! You guys forgive me right? I wish I would get a Mimitchi! I love those!

Nothing else happened. 2:23 PM here. Oh it pooped! I'm gonna go on TamaTown again! xD I'm going to focus on items now! :)

Aw poop! It went to sleep when I logged out of TamaTown! :eek: Wait that means it's going to evolve pretty soon! :)

3.jpg

Heh.. I just realized I used too much emotes! My bad! (x

Ah. It woke up at 2:34 PM.

I hope this isn't too much of a long post o: I'll end it when it evolves! I want to capture it evolving! :)

It started crying! OOO: I praised it and I gained 1 training point! Yippee!

Any moment now and it shall evolve... 12 pounds.. o: Must keep waiting! 3:

I did the math and it will evolve in the times 2:41 PM to 2:51 PM! I will wait! o: And get a picture!

14 pounds.. It's getting too fat! o: Need the game Mimic! That's better than Jump Rope to me! About 2 to 3 more minutes! :) Yayy!

Still. Not. Evolving. An hour already passed though! DDDD;

NOOOOO! It finally evolved but I couldn't take a picture of it! ): Well I got the same thing 3 times in a row: Mizutamatchi. The Tamagotchi that's blue and in a shape of a tear and has little 2 legs :)

4.jpg

Good-bye, Tamagotchi Fans and have a wonderful 3:00 PM! :) (lol I don't think that made sense.. Oh well! ♥)

OK. Out of nowhere, when I changed the time back to normal(I change the time to beddy time in the morning so I don't have to bring it to school), it evolved into an Ichigotchi! And I just started yesterday! o.o What just happened. This is creepy. It's like I didn't even reset it. ... Creepy. :eek:

I'll be doing my homework. I just started this for a bit. *goes away for an hour*

OMG. Gahhh. It took me 2 and a half hours! x_x

I'm going to try to do a different way of pictures :D . I'm gonna try to make it all the same size and not huge! :3 Wish me luck!

Very dark :c My lamp is still broken. Boohoohoo. Bear with me! :c

Sheri transformed at about 3:05 :3

Yes! I temporarily got a new lamp! But it's limited. So when I'm done, I need to give it back. Boohoohoo. Oh well! :)

8.jpg
7.jpg

6.jpg
5.jpg

Sorry. Pictures are bad! :( I can't do it! :c But it's still pretty decent! Oh god! The pictures are big again! Oh well :c

9.jpg

She's not that happy! Will play a game of Mimic with her! :)

10.jpg

She's also a bit fat. Maybe 2-3 games will do her good. :) Bee Ahr Bee! ♥

Ah. I just noticed. She's a teen! That means 3 more games are unlocked! Stupid me! Time to play good ol' Flag. Must be a Violetchi, Sheri! :)

She's a good 13 pounds now! :) Pretty okay weight. Ah. School mail. Lol. I haven't been participating in school! >.< Silly me!

11.jpg

School! :)

Today's post is pretty short because I started pretty late. Sorry! >.< Leave a comment on my profile for comments on my log or to criticize my log(in a polite manner) and how I can improve it! :) Thankyuu! ♥

Omigod. That was scary. Internet connection went off so I couldn't enter my second post for my log.

12.jpg

Scary shizz, dawg! :eek:

Yes, I use Google Chrome. :) My bookmarks are weird! :p

Well. LOL. Not really on-topic with my log. Well. Kind off. That first sentence kind of did. Meh. Admins, you can delete this is if you want. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a new Tamagotchi joining us! :) A V4.5! Yaay! The antenna is kind of wobbly but thank you Kimmy! ♥ I love you!

V4.5

13.jpg

Pretty, right? Let's see her Tamagotchi! Oh boy this is gonna be fun! ♥

Ahh! Noo! Little Johnny(Her Tamagotchi's name) is 0% Happy and Hungry! And it's only 5 pounds! :( Sorry Johnny! I'll take good care of this V4.5! :) Resetting time!

Making my username Rhymu again! As usual ;)

LOL! A girl again! 3 times in a row, baby!

14.jpg

What to name her... Hmm... LOL Cheri? Sheri and Cheri lol. :) Yahh!

She's 9 pounds now! OMG!!! I remember the Climb game! I love it! ♥

Got 30! :3 I wonder if the money glitch for TamaTown will work on V4.5. Forgive me again! D: 6 pounds now! :)

Let's go on TamaTown for a bit! :)

It DOES work! :D Yay! I don't know about you but, since TamaTown wasn't working for me I used TamaTown Europe for my Tamagotchis and it's been working smoothly. :) Just a tip if you didn't know! ♥

Cheri got sick and it pooed from 3:17 PM-3:18 PM.

Waiting for it to evolve... Ok in the meantime I'll go to my V4. LOL.

V4

Omnomnomnom. Corn is yummy. :3

Sheri is being boring. :c. Time to play a game with her! ♥

She's still being boring. :(

Currently 12 pounds. ... 'Kk bye Sheri. The viewers are even bored with you!

V4.5 again!

Cheri went to sleep! :) Evolving soon, I guess. Gonna look for sleep/wake times for V4.5 and growth chart! When she wakes up, I'll update! ♥ Brb for a bit.

Back! She cried for no reason! +1 training point. Levelupsodfhosofoaorgasm. :D

And it pooed. LOL Picture time!

15.jpg

Epic blurry picture of her poo. (;

Still awaiting for her evolution... :( Hurry and evolve, Cheri! Dx

Er.. I'm gonna connect them :c 'Cause I'm seriously bored with Cheri and Sheri right now.

16.jpg

I hate my blurry pictures! >< But oh well! :)

17.jpg

Finally evolved! Ew. This brown icky thing that I used to get all the time! :( Well that's it for today! Byeeee! ♥

Sorry. Really late. 5:49 PM! Took me forever for homework even though I just had to color and I had 11 problems in Math! :(

I'm webcaming with desiraeisdesirae right now so I can't use the webcam to take pictures.

I can update for a bit right now.

V4

Sheri evolved into Violetchi! :D Yay!

V4.5

Cheri evolved into Ura Young Violetchi! :D Yay!

Sorry. In a reeeal rush! D: But I'll have pictures tomorrow! I don't think there will be an update on Friday because every Friday I go to my friend's house and we have a Halloween dance this Friday! :furawatchi: Yay!

Have fun with the rest of your day! ♥

Today's a long post because I won't be able to update tomorrow! I'll be as tired as a donkey. :3 Wait that doesn't make sense. WHO CARES.

V4.5

Updating with music is so helpful. :D I won't be bored and flood you with how bored I am!

***Trying to get a perfect size! o: Bear/bare with me with the changes! :3

18.jpg

Omg! My picture's aren't blurry! I wasn't imagining when I was webcamming with desiraeisdesirae!!!! I guess I didn't make my webcam to its high quality-ness? :) Teheh. Sorry!

Pictures are small o-o But they're almost perfect. I will perfect them next time!

Oh yeah the picture's caption: MY UBER SEXY URA YOUNG VIOLETCHIIIIII!!! ♥

Photoshoot time. (;

19.jpg
20.jpg

21.jpg
22.jpg

Too small to be in 4 automatically. Yup. Needs more adjustments. But my blurriness disappeared so you're all happy right? :p

I'm definitely gonna get a Ura Violetchi! Thanks to desiraeisdesirae, she told me that to get one you need to play Manhole! Which I'm gonna go do now.. o_o''

She's only 9 pounds(big difference than Violetchi!) and Training Points bar is a little more to halfway! I never got a full one :( She evolved into Ura Young Violetchi around 4:08 PM yesterday!

V4

23.jpg
24.jpg

25.jpg
26.jpg

They're sooo cute!! `v` ♥

She evolved while I was taking a shower yesterday. YEAH THAT'S SO NICE. Didn't let me see the transformation. So nice Sheri. So nice. :rolleyes:

She was the exact same thing as Cheri. 3/4 happy and hungry and 1 poo. Typical. Since they're sisters somehow...

We played Shapes. Since she's already a Violetchi, no use in playing more Flag. I'm godly at Shapes too. :)

She's such a fatty! Why! ): Cheri isn't(Note: Only 9 pounds!!!!). A smoking 31 pounds. Sheri yooh fat!!! Sheri has one more training points than Cheri! :3 ♥

I'm getting quicker and better and shorter at these updates. >.< Forgive me? Mail for Sheri! :D Daaarn! Poo! ): Sheri = sad now. -3 of happy points. Daaarn! :c

Well I'm going to play one more game of Shapes for her so I'm gonna wrap this post up. :) To the viewers:

28.jpg

(Why yes I do like Violetchi. And other types of her! ♥)

Have fun on TamaTalk? :D Hehehe.

Quicky update. It's late ik. No pictures. I'm tired! >.< Trying to calm down my friend too!

V4.5

Evolved into Ura Violetchi! So pretty! :) She evolved around after I came home(7:00 PM; it is now 10:37 PM).

Yay! Both adults now! They grow up so fast! >.<

V4

Nothing really new happened when I came home with her.

Last night she got a job as a Hair Stylist right before I went to sleep(9:10 PM).

Cheri and Sheri wish you a Good Night! ♥ Baaai! :)

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!

V4

VIOLETCHI GOT PROPOSEEEED!!!

At first it was a Tosakatchi, but when I tried to take a picture of it, it went away. So I had reset the time and then it got offered a Minotchi.

And YES. I have pictures. Two for you guys! ♥ I was planning to do a short, quick update with no pictures but I was drinking water then all of a sudden I heard a beep for attention. I thought it was crying so I checked it while drinking water, and I nearly SPITTED the water out of my mouth! :) Enough chit-chat, time for pictures. ♥

29.jpg
30.jpg

Yes! They had a boy! :)

***Pictures now are going to be non-blurry. :) I just have to adjust it whenever it gets blurry! ♥ Happiness! :)

V4.5

As I promised you guys- Wait I didn't. Who cares.

As I imaginary promised you guys, I would upload pictures of my Ura Violetchi! Behold!

31.jpg
32.jpg

A blessing it is! :D I just love my non-blurry pictures. I'm sure you guys love them too! ♥

That's pretty much it. Hope you enjoyed it and will keep supporting me! :eek:

Really quick update. I'm busy for Halloween! Trick-or-treating with friends. :)

V4

Cheri left her dear little son on my doorstep. I named him Mango... Because of... Reasons... *slight blush*

He's a fatty. Around 27 pounds. Gagh! :( I'm sorry for raising you when I'm so busy!!!!

V4.5

Sheri failed job interviews... TWICE. ): I'm sorry for not raising you good either!

She's also WAY overweight. D: 62+ POUNDS!!!!!

So in summary:

iRhymu is taking very bad care for 3 days now. I will get back in shape after Halloween has passed. Thank you and have a nice Halloween! Stay safe trick-or-treating and get a lot of candy!!! :)

Quick update because desiraeisdesirae scolded me for being lazy. ):

V4 and V4.5

I've been neglecting my Tama's too much. Forgive me, Mango and Cheri and her son. I am truly sorry. Cheri is like 74 pounds right now. She doesn't have a job. She got married. Mango is 37 pounds and I've been neglecting him too. I'm just so busy. I can't update everyday like I did at first, I can't stop feeding them snacks to just make them happy. I-I. I just can't. It's hard and I'm trying to do well in my studies. And I get tired after coming home you know! I have 5th period P.E. and it's all sweaty and hot and icky. I've been having some emotional problems too. It's just too much stress on my body and I'm even breaking out in pimples. :(

Please try to understand. Thank you.

Even so, Mango and Cheri are doing very well. :)

Bye! Have a nice day!

Been over 4 days since my last reply. I gotta update. I'm very tired :( No pictures sorry. I'll make it up to you guys...

V4

Mango evolved into Tosakatchi. Bit fat in my opinion but he's doing fine.

No job or spouse yet.

V4.5

I named Cheri's son KBuny. I was in a rush since I had to go to school in 1 minute. Yeah. Talk about it. :huh: But I named him after my ... *blush*... My "friend"'s friend(which is also my friend) nickname I gave him. I like giving my friends nicknames :) I gave 40+ people nicknames last year! ^_^ .

He evolved from a Kuchitamatchi to a Daiyatchi. So sparkly! :)

That ends my update. I'll try to upload pictures sometime soon. When I get a break or have enough time. School is getting really like... I don't know on my nerves... And I'm really stressing out lately. Pray for pictures? :D Yay! Finally an update! Byeee! I have church school/viet school in about 2 more hours so have a nice day!

I WILL. Upload pictures today. :)

Starting yesterday, I have given up on my V4. The games are boring so I'm not very enthusiastic about getting skill points.

I started up my Music Star for an hour and a half yesterday(2 times) and I got bored with it, so it's still a definite no for Music Star.

So now we only have Kbuny, whom I will name Mango next time in remembrance of Mango from our V4. R.I.P. Mango even though you're not dead and we can just download you. :)

Let's start shall we?

V4.5

Daylight savings came so I woke up at 7. Originally, it should be 8. I guess I'll be more used to waking up in the morning, yes? I woke up and I was ready to play my V4.5 when I forgot daylight savings came. So I waited 2 hours. But it was well spent. I was playing Nyanicorn.

Photoshoot time! We all know you guys love them :)

33.jpg
34.jpg

35.jpg
36.jpg

Accidentally clicked 'Add Reply'. Heh. You guys got a little preview there didja?

I forgot to modify the sizes again. Then again, small pictures kinda do look nice. Should I keep them or should I not?

That's it for today though. Not much.

Oh! And it's low weight and its training bar is halfway. I want to see what will happen with a full one.

Have a nice day with daylight savings!!! =_= Gah. Why'd they even invent that... *mumbles*

Caught a picture of Kbuny brushing his teeth!

Wonder if the real Kbuny brushes his teeth this cute.. LOL. :)

37.jpg

Thought I'd share that with you.. lol.

Well since I made a new update right now let's review our stats.

Hungry: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Happy: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Training: 5/?(Maybe it's 10...)

☺ 30

[i have no idea what this is but it's the 3rd picture] 31

2 Years old

26 pounds(Oops. Gotta play games then! :) But it's okay since I love V4.5's games as much as desiraeisdesirae!)

Name: KBUNY(Kbuny as I like to say :3 All caps is not nice to him! :D )

Gen: 2G

Point: 20360 GP

Username: RHYMU(Rhymu as I like to say)

Well ...

Bye again? :D

I'm sorry it's been a while since I've updated. School is stressful, and I feel left out. Desiraeisdesirae got mad at me and I don't know if we're still friends but I would like us to still be :)

The website changed in the 5 days I was gone, eh? :) I kinda like it better, but I got used to the old one. I can get used to this too though.

V4.5

Easier to update now. :) There's auto save too? Cool! :D Now where's the preview button.. Urgh...

There it is!

Okay so. Kbuny got married to someone yesterday. I don't recall her character but she was beautiful. They had a daughter. :)

There's no pictures. Sorry.

I guess I've been stressing too much I guess. I got canker sores! Eek! :C So I'm in a horrible condition right now, but yeah. :) Hope you guys enjoyed this update. I know some of you guys(or all of you! :C) stopped watching this topic or waiting for a reply but yeah. I know I still have at least SOME people who are patient. Right...? Ehh.. I know that no one reads this ._. Well bye! Have a nice day! :)

I will have a terrible, terrible day today. But so far it's good so yeah. I'll give a few new things.

V4.5

Kbuny left his daughter and so in an hour(when I leave) we will start a new generation. 3rd gen! :D

So... What shall we name it? :D ... D-e-s-i-r-a-e... Oops. 7. I'll name it Desi for Desirae :D Hope she sees this. I hope she's still not mad at me >.<

Sooo... How 'bout them waffles? LOL.

:) Pretty short update since she's not awake yet.

Sooo. Let's go over the stats of Kbuny... In remembrance of her... R.I.P. lolwut.

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: 8/9 I think? D: We needed one more!

☺: 60

*: 24

[insert 3rd skill point picture]: 92

8 years old

75 pounds(I always overweight the adults... :c)

Name: Kbuny

Gen: 2G(soon to be 3G)

Point: 26010 p

Username: RHYMU

lol.

Earlier this week on Wednesday, at my aunt's house, the star on the antenna fell off. They didn't have liquid glue and I didn't have any too at home or in my backpack. So.. What I did... Was... Coat it with white out! LOL. I had liquid white out but not liquid glue... I left it overnight and it stick on pretty well... Just don't wobble it a lot. I always knew it was too wobbly! :eek:

lol. Well. kbai. lol.

I didn't notice but we got a follower! Desirae!!! :D Thankyuu! ♥ Love yah! (;

V4.5

I've been slacking off. Desi is like 84 pounds! >_< She is an Ura Zukyutchi. :D So cute.

Well. I'm going to start next Gen pretty soon I guess. But she's not married yet so yeah.

She got a job at the Hospital if I remember. :D

*****Other things ;D

Desirae and I were supposed to do a group hatch log but I ruined it because I was so busy and I couldn't have time to reset my V4. Big shout out to her because I want to make it up for her but she won't let me!!! I love yooou! :D Nohomox.

Well Short update. I WILL be logging more frequently during Thanksgiving break and there WILL be pictures! Bye for now!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I'm sorry I couldn't post today. Had to go somewhere :)

V4.5

As I promised, pictures today! :D

38.jpg

He's obese! 91 pounds! ): I'm sorry, Mango...

If you're wondering what character it is, it is that Diamond character for teens :)

I'll try to make it less overweight...

Off Topic

Just wondering, who's going to Black Friday? It's my second time going and my first was around 3 years ago! It's going to be fun ^_^

V4.5 again

Sooo...This is a bad gen. Barely 20 points in at least ONE section! ): Gyah. I'll be so ashamed if I can't get it a job... Oh yeah, it's been very bad lately! ): Keeps beeping for attention... Gah.

Soo.. Uh... :D Yah, that wraps it up. Not very interesting but yeah.

Since it was unexpectedly the same character, there isnt a need for that much photos.

When it transforms into an adult, I'll hopefully get a Tamagotchi I didn't get before!

Ta-ta for now! ♥

Hey guys. I know I just updated like 15 minutes ago. But I have an important announcement to make.

I am going to be taking a 1 month break from Tamagotchi Land.

I am having so much things to worry about. It might not seem much to you, but I'm having problems people in middle school and high school are having and etc. Things like, who are your real friends? I don't really know who they are. Some of my friends ignore me, don't notice me, or leave me. Are they really friends? Maybe they are. We're all growing up and things can change. I'm having trouble with friendship as you can see. There are also emotional problems too. I feel sad one day and I just want to cry all day. There are also a lot of things going on in school too. I'm in choir and we're having a concert just next month and we don't have much time. So I'm busy in school also. I've also been slacking off in homework a little and my friend wants me to tutor her.

Also, I've decided to take a little vacation because I am ashamed. I can't bear to see that I've been neglecting my children(Tamagotchis). The past few generations, they've been overweight/obese. I just don't want to see them having health problems and such. They might die and I might be the cause of that and that will pain me very much. How can I be a good wife in the future when I can't even look after a virtual pet? Yeah, I fail. No need to tell me.

So yeah, I hope you guys understand. See you in December in maybe, Winter break I suppose? :) Thank you for taking your time to read my updates even though they were boring, my log, and this update. Peace! ♥ (;<

Hello there! I've been gone for 2 months, even though I said I would only be gone for 1.

I gave up on Tamagotchi land because Kimmy wanted her V4.5 back for her cousin, so instead of having it turned back on, I went on a longer vacation from it because I didn't want to be sad that much.

When winter break was over, and I went back to school, Kimmy said I could keep it because her cousin forgot all about it :)

So sometime next week or 2 more weeks, I'll be logging again. I hoped I haven't lost any readers .. :( I'm sorry that I went off a little longer.

Oh! And I'll also be logging my Music Star, because Kimmy said I should give it a try and it's pretty fun.

I have viet school today, so I'll be off! :) Ta-ta for now !

Latest posts

Back