Tamagotchi Love

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ana ran infront of Jake. "DON'T YOU DARE HURT HIM!!" she screamed. And then she punched him.

Lily called 911 and told the police to arrest Jake for trying to steal money and trying to kill his soon to have been bride Ana's brother .

P.S Kite is Ana's brother rigth?

Tina was still working on something to win Dylan's love."I DID IT!"laughed Tina. She invented the perfect love potion in disguise of Dylan's favorite drink.That way Dylan will fall head-over-heals in love with the first girls he sees. All she needed was to pay Dylan a little visit.

Will he drink the potion or reject it? You tell me!

just then,Dylan came and saw Frank,Hey!

Thats my faveourite drink!Let me try!pop!

He fell in love with tina!

She secretedly dated Dilan. Married him too. She never told Dylan she got married with Dilan. Dylan didnt know where she was this whole time. She was with Dilan. Tina and Dilan had a girl and named him Joy. Dylan soon had second thoughs and was thinking if Tina would ever come back.

Tina toke Joy out of the suit case. Dilan and Tina toke Joy and Aroha home. IN the morning Dylan saw a marrige form Tina accidently left when she toke joy out. That morning Joy and Aroha Evovled!

Joy= :lol:

Aroha= :lol:

Tina came home, only to see that Dylan was glaring at her, holding the form in his hand.

Dylan punched Tina in the face, he was a boxer. So Tina recieved a strong punch in the mouth. Tina fell. Back at Dilan's home, Dilan picked up the marriage form... And angrily found Tina and Dylan's address. And Dilan came to the house, and Kicked Tina in the face. She was sent across the room, and hit the wall. A vase hit her in the head, causing her to bleed even more. She had a giant bleeding bump on her head.

Dilan and Dylan were actually brothers. They high fived, ripped the marriage forms, and left the house. Aroha follows the two brothers.

Joy stays, and removes the glass from her mother's face.

WHEN THE BOYS FIND ARORHA THEY PLAN TO TAKE ARORHA AND JOY AWAY AND KILL THEM! :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back