Tamagotchi Love

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jade didn't answer. Meanwhile, Flora was telling Lacy that they needed to come up with a plan to get back at Mimi for taking Jack away from her. Lacy said "How about we set Mimi's alarm clock to 4am!" Flora said "Good idea!" They snuck into Mimi's house and set her alarm clock to 4 am. Then when Mimi was sleeping it rang, waking her up. She was very tired the next day.

and she found out that it was flora and lacy so she decided that she would tell

conor but she would say somthing even worse somthing that nobody has ever

said before she told conor that flora and lacy said.................

:D conner didn't want to break up with lacy again so he laughed

after that he kept thinking about what she said they did...

They were going to a Baseball Game At a BIG Staidium, and That is were he was going

to break up with her, but when they got there Lacy Got sick,and so connor took her to

the doctor and broke up with her there, she was getting suspicious because she new that

it must have been jade,even though it wasent she thought it was her that told conor to break

up with her so she thought of a plan to get her back (even though she did nothing) she thought

that if the first time conor dident believe them that i locked them in the closet then maybe he

wouldent this time,i should do that! then when she got them in the closet they started talking about

conor realy beliving them this time cause she realy did lock them in the closet,then when conor

saw them he was shocked to find them in the closet again cause he dident believe them the

first time so Conor said............................................

Max757

he said "ok now, look. I know you guys are just doing this so i'll quit liking the other. but this is my final choice. jade I have never really loved you. so far you just tricked me into liking you. I will love Lacy for the rest of my life. Lacy will you marry me at last?"

"Yes" said lacy "I will always love you."

they were married the same day, and nothing could change love. then they woke up one morning and Lacy didn't feel well. Conner rushed her to the hospital.

"good news" the doctor said "she is pregnant. with triplets"

the couple were so happy. then they had their three children named...

jade after there friend jade,Daisy,Rose they named them after flowers because lacy

loved flowers,but connor was not so into them,then one day conor saw jade with another

guy,even though conor was married he got jealous becase he dident want his friend to

marry him,he was bad and very mean,but nice to jade,jade thought that was the way to

win conor back........................

Max757

when lacy saw who this man was that jade was going out with, she nearly died of shock! :p It was...

Her Brother! Lacy was so mad,she almost exsploded she was mad at her brother excpechally because he is 2 grades

higher then her! lacy was 19 and so was jade,conor is 20 he is 1 grade higher............

max757

Meanwhile, at the "Flora, Mimi & Jack" situation, Flora and Mimi were fighting over Jack. Just then Jack came in. He didn't like either of them anymore. He was going out with the new girl, a -_- called Gracie.

Gracie was really mean and found out that Flora and Mimi liked him,she said"LIKE HE WOULD GO OUT WITH YOU TWO!"and started beting them up.Jack came in and broke up with her.Flora said how sorry she was for fighting over him.Jack said it was ok and perposed to Flora and she said yes.Mimi punched Flora in the face and kissed Jack full on the lips.Jack said"HOW COULD YOU MIMI?!"he screamed"I WILL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN!" and he rushed Flora to the hospital.

flora was ok (she a bloody nose) then the nexy day they were married :furawatchi: :gozarutchi:

but then conor realized they were to young to be married and to soon,he new her VERY WELL but he wanted to

date first,but before he could say that to flora they found out flora was pregnet with 6 twins! they were so worried

that they couldent take care of them but when they were born they had 4 girls and 2 boys There Names were Callie :) and Haly ;) and Mary :unsure: and miley :) miley and callie looked the most alike, and the boys Austin :wacko: and jason :ph34r: they were so happy they loved them so much! but now conor was in a mess so he knew there was only one thing to do go to.........................

lil baby

Anyway, Miley wasn't the oldest. Neither was Haly. The real ones were the triplets, the nicest most mom like ones. Jade, Daisy and Rose. They all agreed on this:

Mary and Miley would start cooking, they were the best cookers in the house.

Callie and Haly were taking care of the beautiful gardens Lacy and Connor loved so much. They were fine by that, they loved doing the job

Austin and Jason took care of the trees, they thought it was cool. They also harvested the fruit the trees dropped.

Jade, Daisy and Rose were all assigned to a cleaning tool- Jade used the vaccum cause she was oldest, Daisy used the broom and Rose used the sweeper. They loved their jobs, and switched every once in awhile. They all cooked wonderfully. The flowers were still beautiful. Trees were tall and fruit was plentiful. They worried none, only about their mother and father. Meanwhile..

but then she decided to name them somthing else because

those names were to Popular,she named them,Alice Mimi

and heather,they were all realy good kids, but then flora

decided that she would leave to find lacy because they were

still best friend but then she bumbed into.................

Lil Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back