tamagotchi lovitchi evary lovly lyrics in english!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furbitchi

Reaction score
:D hey i saw the lyrics of the song evary lovley on tamagotchi show and i translated them take a look

Lingering and awakening automatic wake-up from the average of one's own dream グッモーニン!

Fix it and Paragon in the Ribbon to wink at Hello figures clover Mitsuo in afternoon ウッカリ fell!

よかん are somehow II that little evening sparkling ながれぼし a centimetre in gunnery!

It's possible the wish so it dashes love-love-love love ラブリーデイ lovely heart of everyday love-love-love love ラブリーデイ lovely mode of everyday exciting bright morning ピョン and bed out グッモーニン!

Trot and めだま Oh I パクパクリン cuncun shine afternoon hotsuma it ぺい one to or downright in Hello!

It any chance in みずたま Pajamas evening Asama carp I wonder plenty of ねま-gunnery!

あれれ we have got done しゅくだい so I love-love-love love ラブリーデイ lovely heart of everyday love-love-love love ラブリーデイ lovely mode of everyday so I love-love-love love ラブリーデイ lovely heart of everyday love-love-love love ラブリーデイ lovely mode of everyday

some of it is un translatable i think how cool is this tho !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :p :lol:

note that some of the words dont actully mean what they say like asma crap means somthing else but it is what it means in japanese like tamagotchi if just normal japanese it means egg up poop lol

Last edited by a moderator:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

this is a better way of watching the vid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back