Tamagotchi M!X - New Bandai Trademark

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has brought this up yet, but the communication technology can't possibly be IR. If you look at any infrared comunication port, be it on a tamagotchi, phone or tv remote, the ports always appear to be dark red or black. Infrared communication transfers information using pulses of infrared light. The color of the port is used to block out other wavelengths of light to reduce interference. If you look at the ports on the M!X, the colors of the ports co-ordinate with the colors of the tama, and none of them are dark red.

No one has brought this up yet, but the communication technology can't possibly be IR. If you look at any infrared comunication port, be it on a tamagotchi, phone or tv remote, the ports always appear to be dark red or black. Infrared communication transfers information using pulses of infrared light. The color of the port is used to block out other wavelengths of light to reduce interference. If you look at the ports on the M!X, the colors of the ports co-ordinate with the colors of the tama, and none of them are dark red.
interesting didn't realise it had to be red... that's strange wonder what the heck it is then I mean it has to be IR right? how is it connecting? I am seriously baffled! do you know of anything it could possibly be?? no articles mention the type of connection they just state item downloads and marriage

Also regarding pricing on what pivot poogie said, I just found out that the toy is listed as an open price meaning it is priced based on store's individual value of the toy

so stores would buy it wholesale probably for around 20-25 per tamagotchi and decide to sell it for around 40-50 depending on what competitors value it as. seeing as the high prices for the 4u I think were a factor in it selling poorly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps they connect with some sort of sound sensor? I know it may sound a little farfetched but if you pay attention to the video the tamas play a tone before the connection symbols appear both between them, as well with the station...

Perhaps they connect with some sort of sound sensor? I know it may sound a little farfetched but if you pay attention to the video the tamas play a tone before the connection symbols appear both between them, as well with the station...
the video says it's 本体同士connection which is like full body connection I think which sorta comes up like 3ds style connection but other sights are saying it's just IR so who knows....

Does anyone know what the differences are going to be besides the fact that you can't raise meloditchi on one and you can on the other? I can only get one so I wanna know what all of the differences will be.

Does anyone know what the differences are going to be besides the fact that you can't raise meloditchi on one and you can on the other? I can only get one so I wanna know what all of the differences will be.
Besides that? I would guess not much else. At the most, maybe different items or backgrounds to fit the Space/Music themes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found an Instagram feed with some new pictures of the M!X here. Nothing in particular really except for the fact that Clulutchi is there for some reason.

Here are some pictures from the 2016 Tokyo Toy Show where the Tamagotchi M!X won an award for being the top communication device!

tumblr_o8izxtAcYO1uon9hao1_1280.jpg
tumblr_o8izxtAcYO1uon9hao2_1280.jpg
tumblr_o8izxtAcYO1uon9hao3_1280.jpg

I have heard from Igel-Fullmetal that you can now breed hybrid children depending on the pair. Like a Watawatachi and a Mametchi could end up with something cute or something kooky (as it only does 2 possibilities with each pair). The choice is up to the owner. They also have a minigame on the Tamagotchi channel site where you can see the possibilities on some of the males and females if they bred together.

There are two versions. Spacy M!X and Melody M!X. I might do both Melody and Spacy, or just Spacy if I have to make a choice XD But I am excited that we can now breed our Tamas and have hybrids.

I am so stoked for these Tamagotchis to come on Amazon so I can buy one.

Here are some pictures from the 2016 Tokyo Toy Show where the Tamagotchi M!X won an award for being the top communication device!
I like how the Spacy versions have bold, darker colors while the Melody versions have pastel colors. These pictures really bring out that distinction.

They also have a minigame on the Tamagotchi channel site where you can see the possibilities on some of the males and females if they bred together.
The fortune telling game is great. :D Playing it makes me really want to get a M!X now. My favorite combination that I discovered is Gozarutchi and Violetchi where the offspring gets Gozarutchi's ninja outfit and Violetchi's eyes. So cute!

Aaaa- I feel like they would be really successful here in the Usa, due to their new feature, plus the color screen. Also, does anyone else think that their price might be significantly cheaper after the preorders?

In the たまごっちTV Tokyo Toy Show Tamagotchi M!X video, the presenter man mentioned Melody Land in regards to the Melody M!X, and a new location called Spacey Land in regards to the Spacey M!X.

In the たまごっちTV Tokyo Toy Show Tamagotchi M!X video, the presenter man mentioned Melody Land in regards to the Melody M!X, and a new location called Spacey Land in regards to the Spacey M!X.
That's cool!

Check out the Tamagotchi M!X booth at the 2016 Tokyo Toy Show!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx3GMS5iGhQ
The landyards look so cute! There is a guy walking around with a kuchipatchi head, this is a quality video.

He says the melodymix ver has melodyland as an exclusive location you can go to and spacy mix has spaceland my guess apart from talking to characters this is where you can meet and marry melodytchi, himespetchi and those new characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back