Tamagotchi M!X - New Bandai Trademark

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loxxy said:
BAD NEWS :(

but

GOOD NEWS ^_^

I'm also sorry for posting so much on this. Jeez, I know. I'm annoying but I come here to inform everyone who doesn't know the true power of google search.

So let's start off with the news.

Good news: I was right! And It was a guess too! But what I was right about will be in bad news. Tamagotchis M!x will have download content just like the 4U/+ Models! These include games and Items, and you can only exchange so much at a time. This also means that Tamagotchi M!x have IR ports to connect with each other and exchange items and etc!

Bad news: Bad news is I was right, which i was sort of hoping not to be the case. Looks like Tamagotchi M!x can have download content, it will not be in the same way like the Tamagotchi 4U/+.. Instead it will be done on a Tamagotchi M!x station which are located in Japanese stores only.

For more information regrading this, check out this link (Don't worry, It's english ;) : https://tamazalea.tumblr.com/post/145257211895/this-is-the-last-post-ill-make-screaming-about?is_related_post=1

tumblr_o83k7jPl271v1cstzo1_1280.jpg

WAAAAAH! THIS ISN'T FAIR! WHY DONT WE GET ANYTHING COOL!

lol-what? The Tamagotchi trend is slowly dying. Well has been since 2000 and it's a miracle that they keep making these little guys! But they lost a great amount on the Tamagotchi 4U/+ so though these new models features brand new mechanics, they cannot afford to install all of these with NFC, therefore they had to still include the download content somehow without giving them built-in NFC. How was this done? Tamagotchi m!x stations. Since these are meant to be sold in japan, it wouldn't hurt to find alternative ways to give download content. And hey, they were right. Think about this. Your a person with a tamagotchi in japan, going to get some reman in a department store. I'll just bring my tamagotchi m!x to get a new wallpaper.

Woah, theres a line at the mix station?! Hey.. these people also have tamagotchis.... want to connect?

Boom, that's a first time attempt at growing the tamagotchi community and having them connect.

What about us though? Nooope! But don't feel bad.we saw this coming. But hey maybe they'll put 1 m!x station in a highly populated area in America, but it'll probably be in new york or something. Would you actually make a trip just to use it if they actually did?!

Anyway, hope this helps you guys! And hey, it never hurts to literally type in "Tamgotchi mix station" in google. I'm serious! That's all I literally did.
There is already a solution to this. Mr Blinky and friends have already found out the way to rip download content from tamagotchis, and if these versions use the same or similar download formats as the p's/4u it shouldn't be that much of a challenge. If there is a website where you can download items to an IR phone/device like the iD/iDL/P's, we will probably still get content here no problem.

Nothing huge, but the latest two videos on the たまごっちTV YouTube channel have some new flavor information. The first video gives us the first look at Spacey land, Including peaks at Himespetchi and Speplanetchi's parents.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

There is already a solution to this. Mr Blinky and friends have already found out the way to rip download content from tamagotchis, and if these versions use the same or similar download formats as the p's/4u it shouldn't be that much of a challenge. If there is a website where you can download items to an IR phone/device like the iD/iDL/P's, we will probably still get content here no problem.
Ah rad! On Today's Episode of Mr.Blinky and friends, they figure out how to move new download content on the new Tamagotchi m!x.

Though, how is it possible to send IR waves to a tamagotchi Device? And how exactly can they get this content from the M!x Station. Maybe it won't be user-made stuff anymore :(
Nothing huge, but the latest two videos on the たまごっちTV YouTube channel have some new flavor information. The first video gives us the first look at Spacey land, Including peaks at Himespetchi and Speplanetchi's parents.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Wow Thanks for the info! Both these Versions seem interesting, and especially the cloud. one.
Untitled.png

That's way too much sugar! Makes me wonder, if this new cloud land is literally made out of sugar. But seriously! She does know that sugar lowers the effects of caffeine, right? Stop! Nooo! ;-;
Yum! I sure love sugar!
Untitled.png

Malfoy Edit: Merged posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yum! I sure love sugar!

Untitled.png

Didn't mean to post this twice. Jeez. delete this.

Ah rad! On Today's Episode of Mr.Blinky and friends, they figure out how to move new download content on the new Tamagotchi m!x.

Though, how is it possible to send IR waves to a tamagotchi Device? And how exactly can they get this content from the M!x Station. Maybe it won't be user-made stuff anymore :(
You can, with external modification of the tamagotchi motherboard and a computer with the correct software, dump the contents of the tamagotchi rom onto your computer to examine.

As for the file transfer itself, there is a wikipedia article on how it works: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrared_Data_Association

I was wondering... They have shown us the entire world of Himespetchi in the video (well, probably not the entire world, but at least 5 places to visit in it) so, I think that we're going to be able to visit more places in each world. That sounds possible, right?

PS: This is my first comment in tamatalk so hello everyone!

Loxxy said:
Wow Thanks for the info! Both these Versions seem interesting, and especially the cloud. one.

Untitled.png

That's way too much sugar! Makes me wonder, if this new cloud land is literally made out of sugar. But seriously! She does know that sugar lowers the effects of caffeine, right? Stop! Nooo! ;-;
if you saw an older video on the tamagotchi youtube channel it explains that rainbowhills where nijifuwatchi lives is made of cotton candy so she's putting cotton candy in her coffee.

also yes there are 10,000+ on the base data of the toy but with the m!x station bandai plan on making the combination possibilities infinate by adding more characters and likely exclusive ones based on regions in japan etc.

like you were saying they have changed the NFC function but it's likely due to the fact an NFC tag costs roughly 10c to make when attached to posters etc, they become lost and damaged and NFC is both expensive to attach to a tamagotchi and drains battery life quite fast. switching back to IR is easy for the company and cheaper plus they can keep track of their downloadable content.

Oh god she's putting cotton candy in her coffeee?! That's even wrose!

My favourite thing so far is still that man with the Kuchipatchi head (or is it Kuchipatchi in a suit?)

I was wondering... They have shown us the entire world of Himespetchi in the video (well, probably not the entire world, but at least 5 places to visit in it) so, I think that we're going to be able to visit more places in each world. That sounds possible, right?

It's possible?? But I mean exploring towns isn't too much big of a thing on the tamagotchis. It more like themes of places. But there may be something extra. Yes.

Either way, the view of Spacey Land is more than enough to cinch my decision to buy the Spacey version. Speplanetchi has an awesome design, too, and besides that, the Melody version's dotted face plate gives me a bad case of trypophobia. :p

Also, welcome! I'm relatively new as well, but welcome all the same! C:

Its always the flashy ones people ho for.

Between spacey land and melody land there really isnt any game changing things. More like the icing or motif. For example

Cake is cake. Each pieces of the cake is the same. Say cake number 1 is spacey and cake number 2 is melody. Cake 1 has chocolate icing. Cake 2 has vanllia frosting.

They are both cakes regradless but with different flavor. Thats exactly what this is. Get one that matches your taste.

But different cloths, items and tamagotchas is all there are.

Malfoy Edit: Merged posts.

First thing I wanted to point out is that when I heard the name Tamagotchi M!X, I guessed that it meant we were getting a genetics system, and I was right. Not only did I call it, but I'm so happy that we all have a positive response to it! :wub: Also, the pop-in menu reminds me of how the later Digimon v-pets (Pendulum Progress, Pendulum X, and Accels) handled the icons, where they each filled the screen and you scrolled through them with the A Button. Here, they did the same thing but they also kept the icon rows. Needless to say, I am stoked and plan on buying it on day one!

But you're probably asking, "what version, WarOmni?" That's easy... Spacy M!X! Speplanetchi is my favorite of the new characters given the sci-fi references in both his own design and those of his parents - they all have the Spock / Vulcan ears as a Star Trek reference, and his mom and dad's spaceship hats make me think they were going for the Coneheads reference there. Also loving Nijifuwatchi, Jellytchi, and Shinobinyatchi in particular - if I get any of those four on my first run, I'm going to fall out of my chair. :)

Quick reminder, kids --- let's avoid too much clutter and flooding by posting consecutively. Please be noted that within 24 hours after posting, you can still edit your posts so we recommend using this function if you needed to add more to what you have posted. We also have a MultiQuote function which lets you quote more than one person on a single post. Our forums are quite feature-packed so let's take advantage of this! :) I have merged some of the posts to clean up stuff.

One more thing, let's stay on topic, please! If you'd like to talk about how the firmware works or different places in Tamagotchi Planet, you are welcome to do so --- please set up a new topic for it under the proper categories.

We'll keep an eye out on this thread. Let's keep things clean and organized, yes? :D

Back on topic, count me in as part of the Team Spacy M!x!! I did however preordered both blue versions of either versions to gain access to all version-exclusive characters. That genetic mixing function sure is pretty neat!

But hey maybe they'll put 1 m!x station in a highly populated area in America, but it'll probably be in new york or something. Would you actually make a trip just to use it if they actually did?!
That would require bringing those tamagotchi to the US though, wouldn't it? Has that been confirmed, or are we just wishing? Because I wish they'd bring this idea to the US. Might actually attract some new faces. Especially if it actually had color and light. Sometimes it's hard to see my Friends.

That would require bringing those tamagotchi to the US though, wouldn't it? Has that been confirmed, or are we just wishing? Because I wish they'd bring this idea to the US. Might actually attract some new faces. Especially if it actually had color and light. Sometimes it's hard to see my Friends.
We're just wishing here bud. But if they were to do it, It would only be one. So that they don't have to bring the whole Tamagotchi set to US or anywhere else. Even if they did, the m!x station would have to be English meaning they'll have to make an english version of the m!x. But It is still possible for them to bring over a japanese M!x station though. They would have to be highly encouraged to do so and have bandia US be okay with that. I actually had a talk about this in TamaChat! Though most of their sales are outside of japan for the tamagotchi, It's wide spared internationally. Meaning the fan-base of Tamagotchi is a mere patch of grass in a old park. And japan, tokyo is that fresh slightly larger patch of grass. It's the foundation of Tamagotchis and if the trend really died down there then that would mean no more for us! They allow us to use middle man services to sell them but there really isn't no point in feeding small communities when they can just buy from middle man services and save the money lost. But the word is getting out there and a lot of old faces are popping up.

Maybe M!x will be the savior of the series. But either way.. We can all wish here. ;-)

Here is also a photo of the Toy R us M!x display in Tokyo

tumblr_o93rck1ikx1rxitlho2_500.jpg

Okay, since the M!X has IR, I might as well get a IrDA (Infrared Data Assistance) device to provide the downloads (on Mr. Blinky's site when he gets the downloads).

Okay, since the M!X has IR, I might as well get a IrDA (Infrared Data Assistance) device to provide the downloads (on Mr. Blinky's site when he gets the downloads).
IF he does, downloads are currently Japan exclusive via m!x stations

I really love the idea of this Tamagotchi, the genetics system seems to have a ton of different combinations, so trying to raise all of them could prove to be a really fun challenge. I like it a lot. I probably won't be buying it because it will most likely cost an arm and a leg, but if it ever makes it to Europe or maybe even US, I'd love to.

The design is very nice as well, I like that they included the trademark cracked egg frame and that it's not all girly and sparkly with a bunch of small stones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back