Tamagotchi M!X - New Bandai Trademark

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder if the 3D like movement will also be for other rooms? Like say, in the backyard, park, store, or other places you can visit!

I do wonder if the 3D like movement will also be for other rooms? Like say, in the backyard, park, store, or other places you can visit!
I'm guessing it will be. I really like how it makes it a bit more realistic. Also wondering if there will be any new features besides the mixing thang and the 3d-ish walking stuff. I'm guessing/hoping there will be pets. Oh and potty-training your tama. That's always fun :D Also the mood thing on the 4U is awesome and maybe a donut shop like the iD? Lol I'm pushing it too much I should be thankful :p

I'm really looking forward to getting this new tamagotchi.

Hopefully cdjapan get some more spacey blue ones in. I have set up email reminders to alert me if some new stock arrives.

Does anyone know if there's going to be limited numbers on release?

I don't know if this is the right thread for this post, but I heard from some article that in Japan the marriage rates have been decreased to the point Japan's popularity has been decreased as well. Maybe that's what I think the MiX toy brand was created as a response to this, but that's just my guessing.

I'm really looking forward to getting this new tamagotchi.

Hopefully cdjapan get some more spacey blue ones in. I have set up email reminders to alert me if some new stock arrives.

Does anyone know if there's going to be limited numbers on release?
Wow, is CDJapan out of preorders already? Amazing. Of course, it makes me very happy for Bandai, but I also hope that everyone who wants one is able to get one ASAP. ^_^

As for numbers after release, I'm not sure. I think places like HobbyLink Japan have plans to open up orders again after the M!X has actually been released, but even then it may be a lot of back orders/short stock. However, if you're worried about them running out of the product permanently, I wouldn't worry about that. There will be plenty of M!Xes to go around, it may just take some time for everyone to get them. :)

EDIT: One thing I forgot to add - if you want to get one on the release date (and you haven't had a chance to preorder before then), I'd keep a close eye on HobbyLink Japan and CDJapan on July 16th/17th/30th/whatever date they're saying it is now, so that you can swoop in and place your order right away. Hopefully, you can get there before they run out of stock again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ztv
Berry Town has been revealed on TamaTV.com! Check it out here!

tumblr_inline_o9urr2d4RB1toxdax_500.png

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Looks like we got another video of the M!x gameplay!

Did you guys see that samurai strawberry?! So cute.

Looks so good :) hopefully the Japanese isn't that hard to decrypt!

I'm sure guides will pop up though :) )

I just checked back on this topic and turns out I predicted it! I CAN'T WAIT *Is rapidly typing right now*

The fusion childs look AMAZING! I'm so going to (hopefully) buy one of these! I'm going to check the listings on eBay right now.

DOUBLE EDIT: I know the differences between the two versions now, but which one should I pick? I'm leaning towards the spacy ver because:

1. The listings are cheaper.

2. I like the pattern better than the melody ver.

3. MAMESPETCHI FOR THE WIN

Also, Kuchipatchi's sprite has been updated. Just thought you guys would like to know if you didn't know, you know?

I want to go for the pink as well, because most of my color tamas are pink and the design palette reminds me of an old Pixel Chix game where one of the levels was a desert... Also, I like pink. Even though I wanted to go for the blue, it doesn't look as good as the pink to me.

I just checked back on this topic and turns out I predicted it! I CAN'T WAIT *Is rapidly typing right now*

The fusion childs look AMAZING! I'm so going to (hopefully) buy one of these! I'm going to check the listings on eBay right now.

DOUBLE EDIT: I know the differences between the two versions now, but which one should I pick? I'm leaning towards the spacy ver because:

1. The listings are cheaper.

2. I like the pattern better than the melody ver.

3. MAMESPETCHI FOR THE WIN

Also, Kuchipatchi's sprite has been updated. Just thought you guys would like to know if you didn't know, you know?

I want to go for the pink as well, because most of my color tamas are pink and the design palette reminds me of an old Pixel Chix game where one of the levels was a desert... Also, I like pink. Even though I wanted to go for the blue, it doesn't look as good as the pink to me.
A lot of people predicted it, you're not the only one.

Remember that chacters can become hybird. That even goes for the two excuslive characters. Meaning a good 10,000 or more excuslive characters per ver.

Also... 7 days! :)

Does anyone know if you get the Spacey ver can you later get Melody as a download or vice versa? I love both of those characters SO much and I want them BOTH!! :D ^_^ :D

Does anyone know if you get the Spacey ver can you later get Melody as a download or vice versa? I love both of those characters SO much and I want them BOTH!! :D ^_^ :D
You can always marry another tamagotchi device to grant yours their melody gene for a limited amount of time. You would need both to really get the full package. Download wise would have a ton of other characters. The melody and spacey are exclusive

The video is so adorable, the little girl is so knowledgeable about this beloved Tama release (which is 2 days away)! I love how the Tamagotchi itself looks! I can't wait to get one soon! ~♥

I saw someone selling preorder for the tamagotchi m!x 20th anniversary edition on a local sale community. Has anyone heard about it? It's available in white and pink. I just want to confirm that there is indeed a 20th anniversary edition before placing my order.

They just announced a 20th anniversary version!!

13743572_500545453403534_965844367_n.jpg

It comes in 2 colors, royal pink and royal white. Instead of spacey land or melody land, there will be 4 additional locales with new characters:

• The Gotchi Castle where you can meet Princess Tamakoko and Prince Tamahiko
  • Ura Town where you can meet Ura Togetchi and Ura Zukyutchi
  • The Spaceship and Makkakka town have no new characters.
Kuromametchi, Makkiko, Shimashimatchi, Oyajitchi, Mimitchi and Masktchi are also new, but I don't know where you meet them.

There will also be a secret design contest character that has not been created yet.

None of these new characters replace the 27 already present, which means in the anniversary version there will be 27 characters + 10 anniversary characters + 1 secret design contest character = 38 built in adult characters!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back