Tamagotchi M!X - New Bandai Trademark

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, awesome, the original Masktchi. Really looking forward to this - now I know to order just one of the regular Mixes so I can grab an anniversary edition as its pair. 38 built in adults is quite impressive. Looking forward to the character design contest too!

They just announced a 20th anniversary version!!

13743572_500545453403534_965844367_n.jpg

It comes in 2 colors, royal pink and royal white. Instead of spacey land or melody land, there will be 4 additional locales with new characters:

• The Gotchi Castle where you can meet Princess Tamakoko and Prince Tamahiko
  • Ura Town where you can meet Ura Togetchi and Ura Zukyutchi
  • The Spaceship and Makkakka town have no new characters.
Kuromametchi, Makkiko, Shimashimatchi, Oyajitchi, Mimitchi and Masktchi are also new, but I don't know where you meet them.

There will also be a secret design contest character that has not been created yet.

None of these new characters replace the 27 already present, which means in the anniversary version there will be 27 characters + 10 anniversary characters + 1 secret design contest character = 38 built in adult characters!!
This anniversary version looks awesome! I really love the extra characters they chose to include. ;w; I do wish that they would have announced this version a bit earlier as many people including myself and best friend have already purchased a standard m!x. (Although I can see why they didn't as saying nothing secured the fact that standard units would sell sufficiently.)

I would love to have a pair of these rather than a standard one as none of the characters get replaced (and a few of my favorites are in the anniversary one.). My m!x was sent off this morning by CDJapan so I can't cancel my order. orz...

Last edited by a moderator:
This anniversary version looks awesome! I really love the extra characters they chose to include. ;w; I do wish that they would have announced this version a bit earlier as many people including myself and best friend have already purchased a standard m!x. (Although I can see why they didn't as saying nothing secured the fact that standard units would sell sufficiently.)

I would love to have a pair of these rather than a standard one as none of the characters get replaced (and a few of my favorites are in the anniversary one.). My m!x was sent off this morning by CDJapan so I can't cancel my order. orz...
Luckily for me, I usually don't get a new Japanese tama release until the holidays. I assumed they would make this sort of announcement, so yeah.

I am definitely going to get an anniversary ver., but I already told myself I was going to get both a melody and a spacey. Looks like I have to buy all three :p

The anniversary version actually hasn't been formally announced yet, it's more like a 'leak'. I think Bandai didn't want to announce it until after the first MIX released. =0

I do think the anniversary version looks awesome though!

I just paid for my pink spacy MIX. I couldn't got a melody version as well because I didn't have enough money, but later I'll get either a blue or purple Melody version!

Do we know what Spacey Land and Melody Land look like in the M!x? I'm having a hard time deciding between the Spacey and Melody versions. There's no basic model (as in without Spacey and Melody) right?

Do we know what Spacey Land and Melody Land look like in the M!x? I'm having a hard time deciding between the Spacey and Melody versions. There's no basic model (as in without Spacey and Melody) right?
So far, the only two versions of the M!X are the Spacey and Melody versions, yes. There was a video a little while back in the thread that showed Spacey Land, but I don't think we've seen Melody Land yet (at least I haven't). It'd be best to go back and look for the video (it shouldn't be too far back in the thread), but basically there were a lot of bright, neon colors, a night sky backdrop (I think?), and metallic buildings that looked like they were made out of spaceship parts or something. It was really cool! Definitely flashy, though, so if that isn't your style, maybe Melody Land has a gentler color scheme. ;) I mostly went off the exclusive characters of the version when I chose a blue spacey version, though, since personally I think the characters will have more of an impact on gameplay.

So far, the only two versions of the M!X are the Spacey and Melody versions, yes. There was a video a little while back in the thread that showed Spacey Land, but I don't think we've seen Melody Land yet (at least I haven't). It'd be best to go back and look for the video (it shouldn't be too far back in the thread), but basically there were a lot of bright, neon colors, a night sky backdrop (I think?), and metallic buildings that looked like they were made out of spaceship parts or something. It was really cool! Definitely flashy, though, so if that isn't your style, maybe Melody Land has a gentler color scheme. ;) I mostly went off the exclusive characters of the version when I chose a blue spacey version, though, since personally I think the characters will have more of an impact on gameplay.
Ah yeah, I saw that video. It doesn't seem like it'd be an accurate representation of what's in game though, it looked like something taken out of the anime/concept art. I ended up getting the Melody Land version. The Spacey characters are a lot cuter IMO but I still like the default characters more than any of the four exclusive characters. I really, really don't like the way the Spacey faceplates look so I ended up getting the Melody Land one. The purple Melody version is just so pretty!

They just announced a 20th anniversary version!!

13743572_500545453403534_965844367_n.jpg

It comes in 2 colors, royal pink and royal white. Instead of spacey land or melody land, there will be 4 additional locales with new characters:

• The Gotchi Castle where you can meet Princess Tamakoko and Prince Tamahiko
  • Ura Town where you can meet Ura Togetchi and Ura Zukyutchi
  • The Spaceship and Makkakka town have no new characters.
Kuromametchi, Makkiko, Shimashimatchi, Oyajitchi, Mimitchi and Masktchi are also new, but I don't know where you meet them.

There will also be a secret design contest character that has not been created yet.

None of these new characters replace the 27 already present, which means in the anniversary version there will be 27 characters + 10 anniversary characters + 1 secret design contest character = 38 built in adult characters!!
This looks so cool!

I preordered the M!X from Hobby Link Japan but they haven't shipped it yet :/

Do you guys know if anyone is taking pre-orders for the anniversary one yet? I looked everywhere and couldn't find anything about it.

Just too excited to not share my preorders have been shipped!! Thank you Japan you Want! (plus i get a shipping number so I can obsessively stalk my package.... Or observe it's movements intently....

I think she's asking for ~$54 USD for them not sure about shipping though Her name is Pamela and shes in both groups tamagotchi collectors and tamagotchi traders :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back