Tamagotchi M!X - New Bandai Trademark

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder that it's been a weekend and today is a holiday in Japan, so people who ordered from HLJ, Amiami, etc will receive their invoices tomorrow I expect.

I've ordered one from CutiePieKawaii. No word yet but I think the tamagotchi has to go from Japan to USA then finally onto me in the UK.

Does anyone know when the Tamagotchi M!x Station will be released? TIA ☺
The m!x Stations are not a consumer product. These are the huge Tamagotchi-like devices that are found in Tamagotchi stores and select locations across Japan and act as a medium for people with Tamagotchis to download location-specific items and games.

I'm really excited as I should receive my mix in the mail tomorrow!

from looking at the videos there is ALOT of new features!! all 9 towns have their own shops and different places to go plus you also now befriend other tamagotchi characters through playing games and using items in their town its like a dating sim almost

also you will need to purchase a ring before you propose this time!

it seems very complex and people that don't kow any jap might need guide but it looks like they compinsated for lack of downloads by making the toy almost like tamatown with a lot of items

ALSO: accessories are now the only thing your tama can wear there looks to be alot of them though!

the toy seems to me like the tama anime fan's biggest dreams there are alot of anime and charatcer references.

EDT: also the naming feature is back!! you can now name the mixed baby they also give suggestions for example mametchi and lovelitchi make mamelovelitchi!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hobby Link Japan didn't order enough for their preorders, so they put everyone they couldn't get to on "July Restock". I've even heard some people are on "August Restock".

I'm really disappointed in their service, but unfortunately I'm going to have to stick with them if I want to pay under $60 x___x everywhere else (AmiAmi and CDJapan) that had reasonable prices sold out because people are now cancelling their orders with HLJ.

However, I am glad that I got to change my Tama color. I ordered the Pink Spacy because it was the only one left when I preordered..now since everything is on July Restock, I just ordered a Blue one instead.

Congrats to every getting them or who has gotten their already. I'm super jealous and super disappointed right now :( HLJ was such a let down.

OMG there is a TamaTown like website for the M!X! There is a PC option in the connectivity menu.

I think its called My M!X Land or something

However it isnt really a virtual world kind of environment its like a website layout where you can play games to earn passwords for items and you can even save your family tree

I got this info from tamapalace's tumblr btw

Received my m!x today :)

Some observations so far:

• Weight meter is gone
  • Outside garden is gone (A button toggles between the living room and clock screen) Nope, garden is still present, it was just disabled on baby stage!!
  • Name input is similar to 4U - you can type in hiragana, katakana, symbols and English letters
  • On baby/toddler stages, the happy meters maxes out to only half of the bar
  • On toddler stage, the Playroom option on the park becomes enabled - this functions similar to the Daycare on the P's where you can leave your pet while you are in school or at work, free of charge
  • The Attention Icon is now a popup tab on the upper right of the screen
  • Clover leaf is gone - replaced with a medicine box
  • No more clothing options - but accessories appear to be present
  • There is a PC option under the connections icon
  • Two travel options - local (door) and other towns (train). Other towns will have their own set of destinations.
  • will add more as I see more stuff! :D

Mine arrived just a few hours ago from CdJapan! Yaaay. I haven't opened it yet. I'm so excited for everyone.

Does anyone know which source stated the Anniversary editions new characters wouldn't replace any of the standard ones? I find it odd that all of the characters would stay from the standard edition even though every version in the past replaced characters with anniversary ones.

Though, it would be awesome if all of the characters stayed. I hope so~ I'm just curious and want to be certain that the source actually mentioned all characters would be included.

Edit: I see the sentence on the add. Though I wonder if its stating that you can mix as normal with the original characters without restriction or is it stating that it has all of the original characters in the tamagotchi? The wording can go either way.

furbitchi:

I plan on making a menu translation guide for the m!x like the one I made for the 4U. :) It might take some time though as mine hasn't shipped yet.
I can help you if you need to mine is coming today (supposedly haha it's in my town but its yet to arrive at my doorstep haha)

Received my m!x today :)

Some observations so far:

• Weight meter is gone
  • Outside garden is gone (A button toggles between the living room and clock screen) Nope, garden is still present, it was just disabled on baby stage!!
  • Name input is similar to 4U - you can type in hiragana, katakana, symbols and English letters
  • On baby/toddler stages, the happy meters maxes out to only half of the bar
  • On toddler stage, the Playroom option on the park becomes enabled - this functions similar to the Daycare on the P's where you can leave your pet while you are in school or at work, free of charge
  • The Attention Icon is now a popup tab on the upper right of the screen
  • Clover leaf is gone - replaced with a medicine box
  • No more clothing options - but accessories appear to be present
  • There is a PC option under the connections icon
  • Two travel options - local (door) and other towns (train). Other towns will have their own set of destinations.
  • will add more as I see more stuff! :D
ichiro.malfoy, does the pc option give you a password? I think it's for M!X land as they will have little games that can give you extra gotchi points on tamatv.com plus a ful visual family tree.

it'salmost like the "mixed" the +C and 4U with an IDL shaped shell haha

I can help you if you need to mine is coming today (supposedly haha it's in my town but its yet to arrive at my doorstep haha)

ichiro.malfoy, does the pc option give you a password? I think it's for M!X land as they will have little games that can give you extra gotchi points on tamatv.com plus a ful visual family tree.

it'salmost like the "mixed" the +C and 4U with an IDL shaped shell haha
That'd be fantastic if you can help me out! I plan on starting out by translating all the menu options, so if you could post a video of you scrolling through all the options or take pics of the menus that would help immensely.

That'd be fantastic if you can help me out! I plan on starting out by translating all the menu options, so if you could post a video of you scrolling through all the options or take pics of the menus that would help immensely.
no worries just recived it this minute I'll check it out for a bit and then start posting discoveries and I'll take some menu screenshots

Yes, it looks like it. I will explore more of this functionality over the next few days.

ooh just found that when you choose to find friends in different towns as you can choose to use an item to play with them they also have items characters you meet dislike as I found mametchi dislikes crayons it's quite possible they have favourite items too other than that only tamatown is unlocked when you reach toddler stage.

also Icon backgrounds are still available but must be unlocked and the eco triplets are still in the park every 0 day as today I got an eco badge I remember a guy on youtube with the m!x saying there are quite a few day exclusive events too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back