Tamagotchi M!X - New Bandai Trademark

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited!! Still a week or so to go for me. dang, why is my shipping so slooow!

So far I've found that the fact each destination has it's own food, snack ,toys, and accessories to be purchased makes it one of the first colour tama's (apart from the +C) to not scream "I need downloads to be fun" there is so many things to be found in this toy yet and I'm already satisfied at the beginning of the toy only having one destination unlocked!!

so far it also says in the instructions when you mix tamas the tamadepa and park in "my town" changes apparently to depict the tamagotchi's that you got married I'm not 100% but it's along those lines.

living rooms are now also 1500 gotchi instead of 500 and as well as the restaurant function you can just buy food items for your fridge at towns!

Small update: I noticed usually with colour tamas when the screen blacks into power saving mode, if you were to press A to turn it on it makes a delayed icon selection sound which is an interesting design choice but not bad.

also the entire faceplate is now the screen plastic as well HALLELUJAH! Hahahah no more dirt in the corner of the toy!!.

(screen plastic is as cheap as ever though *sigh* the scratches this thing will get.........)

Last edited by a moderator:
So, it got here super fast. It's my first color tama and I'm so out of my mind with how beautiful it looks. It doesn't look too hard to play but I don't get the idenshi lab thing because it goes too fast for me to read. What's it about? Anyone?

So, it got here super fast. It's my first color tama and I'm so out of my mind with how beautiful it looks. It doesn't look too hard to play but I don't get the idenshi lab thing because it goes too fast for me to read. What's it about? Anyone?
Wow, fast shipping! Lucky you :)

I don't have the tama yet but if you take a video or some photos I can translate the text, maybe that will help? Also if there are any relevant images and paragraphs in the instruction booklet I can translate that as well.

Wow, thanks. It kinda looks like they explain how the genetics work, but I'm so not sure (my Japanese is very basic at best).

There's nothing about the lab in the booklet. It looks like it is a Tamagotchi Town thing and they don't get into so much detail as to explain what's in the locations.

I made a couple short videos. Will post them asap.

I can't seem to be able to edit my last post with my cell, so I'm sorry I'm double posting.

Here are the vids.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Wow, all of this looks and sounds so amazing! Thank you to everyone who is already working together to get translations and whatnot, it's really, really appreciated. ^_^

Mine hasn't arrived yet; I ordered the cheapest option on CDJapan so it's probably going to take a while (and I have no way to track it). High fives for everyone's who's still waiting!

I can't seem to be able to edit my last post with my cell, so I'm sorry I'm double posting.

Here are the vids.

https://youtu.be/QRxEjygfU_Q

https://youtu.be/4ScRtfos4ec

My Japanese is also very basic, but I got the gist of it.

Video 1:

0:00 じょうたい せってい-- condition, or status, settings. Here it appears that you can edit the menus in some way?

0:03 たまごっちタウン -- Tamagotchi Town

0:05 あそぶものもっていく? -- Bring things to play with?

Note: Idenshi Lab means Gene Lab, or Genetics Lab

0:16 おやとこどもみためいがいにも -- Parents and their children look alike.

しゃべりかたやすきなものもにてくるんだよ -- Their way of talking is similar and they like to do similar things as well.

Maybe you can't do anything at Indenshi Lab if your character is a first generation?

Video 2:

はだのいるもいでんするようそのひとつじゃが、... -- Skin color is determined by one gene, thus...

おやがグリーンとはかぎらないんじゃぞ -- the parent does not have to be green.

I'm not really sure what to make of the second part. Is one of your tama's parents green? :huh:

No idea, he is still a teen and you get no info on the parents until he is an adult. Then, the family menu gets updated with that (for first generation, obviously).

Perhaps stuff can be done on the lab at an adult stage.

^_^

Rofl. Just became an adult mametchi and first thing it happens is that Lovelitchi proposes to him.

I'm dying here guys.

Malfoy Edit: Merged posts.

It seems we can change our tamagotchis colour with sweets. I went to the sweets place through regular restaurant and had my teenage aged tama eat a bunch of Cream Sodas (クリムーソダー). She ended up turning green! I experimented a bit more and had her eat a bunch of Lemon Moose (レモンムース) and she turned into a cream colour. I think I may have fed her the same sweet like 3-5 times in a row for it to work. I havent tried any of the other sweets besides those two, but I'm sure the other sweets in the restaurant can change them as well. :)

Restaurant Snack/Sweets Colour Change List

----------------------------------------------------------------

レモンムース (Lemon Moose): Light Cream

クリムーソダー (Cream Soda): Dark Green

トマトジュス (Tomato Juice): Red

ベリー2センデー ( 2 Berry Sunday):

(More to come later as my tama is full right now.)

Thank you Antiscian Cats! I am so excited for mine to arrive Thursday. :)

Here's a menu translation for the m!x if anyone needs it:

1. じょうたい せってい (Status/settings)

• じょうたい (status)
    • せってい (settings)
  2. ごはん・おやつ (meal/snack)

• れいぞうこ (fridge)
    • カフェレストラン (Cafe Restaurant)
      ごはん (meal)
    • おやつ (snack)

3. トイレ・おふろ (toilet/bath)

• トイレ (toilet)
    • おふろ (bath)
  4. ツーしん パスワード (connection password)

• たまごっちm!x (Tamagotchi m!x)
      あそぶ (play)
    • うらない (fortune)
    • アイテムこうかん (item exchange)
      あげる (give)
    • もらう (receive)
  5. プロポーズ (propose)
  6. ダウンロード (download)
  7. PC
  8. ファミリー (family)

• パパとママのいえ (Papa and Mama’s house)
    • かけいず (family tree)
    • かぞくしゃしん (family photo)
  9. じぶんのタウンでおでかけ (go around local town)

• たまデパ (Tama-Depa)
      かいもの (shopping)
      リフォーム (Reform)
    • アイテムショップ (Item Shop)
    • たまファッション (Tama Fashion)
    • ジュエリー (Jewelry) – need to purchase a ring before proposing
  10. ゲームコーナー (Game Corner)

• にじいろペイント (Rainbow Paint)
    • ほし★キャッチ (Star Catch)

11. こうえん (Park)

• ひろば (plaza)
    • プレイルーム (Playroom)

12. たまともたちのタウンでおでかけ (visit Tamafriends’ towns)

• たまごっちタウン (Tamagotchi Town)
      ひろば (plaza)
    • たまデパほんてん (Tama Depa Main)
    • いでんしラボ (laboratory)
    • プロポーズ (propose)
  13. ぱっちのもり (Patchi Forest)
  14. ???????? (to be unlocked)
  15. ???????? (to be unlocked)
  16. たからばこ (Inventory)

• おどうぐ (toys)
    • アクセサリー (accessories)
    • おそうじグッズ (cleanup)
    • スペシャル (special)
  17. てちょう (Notebook)

• たまともリスト (Tamatomo List)
    • ともだちてちょう (Friends notebook)
    • きねんしゃしん (photo memorabilia)
  18. きゅうきゅうばこ (Medicine box)

Fair warning - please don't post this elsewhere without asking for permission first.

I have worked out a few things about unlocking destinations now many people ay different things at the moment about unlocking destinations but here are the ones I am 100% sure of:

patchi forest: raise your first generation to be an adult then go outside.

flower hills: purchase flower wallpaper then go outside on a clear day.

rainbow hills: purchase flower seeds from flower hills, then use the item while your home has the rainbow wallpaper.

does anyone know yet of more destinations some say you need to connect with a deka or a mix then go outside on a rainy day to unlock mermaid palace but people that said that also said you need mermaid palace to unlock rainbow hills which isn't true at all....

Favourite items:

So far these are the favourite items I found if you use these with the right tama you have a higher chance at becoming, lover/ best friend with said character, also special animations occur.

Kikitchi: Playing cards(トランプ) skateboard (スケートボード)

Memetchi: Juggling balls (おてたま)

Mametchi Likes: Mini Rocket (ミニロケット) Dislikes: crayons (クレオン)

Lovelitchi: Badminton set

Kuchipatchi: My Hotspring (マイおんせん)

Morijikatchi Likes: Forest doll (もりにんぎょう), My hotspring (マイおんせん)

Flowertchi: Likes: Flower seeds(おはなのたね)

pikagorotchi: Likes: lightning drum (でんでんだいこ)

nijifuwatchi: Likes: Rainbow watering can (にじいろじょうろ)

more to come!

About that, I also found that

Mametchi: Likes: Robot

Morijikatchi Likes: Mai Onsen

Kuchipatchi Likes: Mai Onsen

Lovelitchi Likes: Badminton

Good to know about the snacks and the destinations :D Will try that!!

I haven't been able to find any food that my tama likes, though. I tried everything in the restaurant but she doesn't react to anything. Perhaps she needs to become an adult for that (she's a teen now).

About that, I also found that

Mametchi: Likes: Robot

Morijikatchi Likes: Mai Onsen

Kuchipatchi Likes: Mai Onsen

Lovelitchi Likes: Badminton

Good to know about the snacks and the destinations :D Will try that!!

I haven't been able to find any food that my tama likes, though. I tried everything in the restaurant but she doesn't react to anything. Perhaps she needs to become an adult for that (she's a teen now).
Thank you I will add them to the list! also likes and dislikes are only for the adult stage I have yet to see if likes and dislikes carry over from generations though.

Thank you I will add them to the list! also likes and dislikes are only for the adult stage I have yet to see if likes and dislikes carry over from generations though.
Apparently they do, as my girl likes the same things her mother did (she likes Badminton and Napolitan for instance. I don't actually know if Lovelitchi likes Napolitan in Tamagotchi Mix siince I got Mametchi in the previous generation, but I think she likes this food in other versions).

Also, I just found out that you can unlock Rainbow Hills with just the seeds you buy in Flower Hills. No need of Rainbow Wallpaper. I just unlocked it planting the seeds in a clear day. My wallpaper is still Flower Wallpaper ;)

I did use the seeds in a couple of games with other tamas in other locations though. I don't know if that had anything to do with it.

I also used the rainbow watering can in a couple of games. Just in case.

By the way, pikagorotchi dislikes the rainbow watering can and Chouchoutchi likes the flower seeds.

I still can't unlock rainbow hills. I used the seeds with the rainbow wallpaper, I used them on a clear day, I even used the watering can for the heck of it. So something isn't right about it still.

FIX i got it, it's random after 4 uses of the seed at my house it finally did it.

I love the new M!X tama! Ordered one on EBAY the other day and it arrived yesterday. It wasn't scheduled to arrive until next week so I was super happy! I've been trying to blindly go through as gameplay is similar to previous versions, but I LOVE that the icons are now in a menu making the whole screen available for animations. Really makes the screen feel bigger. Does anyone know under which icons the games are in yet? I found food, bathroom, medicine, and the happy/health meters only so far. Most of everything was locked or grayed out since my tama just hatched last night. I can't wait for a translated manual :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back