Tamagotchi M!X - New Bandai Trademark

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already posted a translation of the menus earlier - scroll back and you'll find it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have it totally verified that if you get your relationship worked up all the way to netsuai other people will propose at first sight saving you the ring expenses. Comes in handy when gotchis are so hard to win :D

I have already posted a translation of the menus earlier - scroll back and you'll find it :D
You are awesome, thank you! Just found and printed so that I can study it. I've never purchased a current model of the color right when they come out, so this discovering how to play without too much help is all new to me. I can't wait to see all of the features.

When will the anniversary one be released? :) and can you preorder it anywhere?

When will the anniversary one be released? :) and can you preorder it anywhere?

I believe it's coming out in November. The Tamagotchi Traders and Tamagotchi Collectors groups on Facebook are taking preorders.

Edit: phrasing
Anyone know what's wrong with my tama? She just hatched and immediately started crying. I fed her until her food meter was full but she didn't stop. I tried giving her snacks and bathing her but she's still upset. ):

A few minutes later all she's done is stood in a corner with tears streaming down her face... what do I need to do?

Malfoy Edit: Merged posts.

Does this happen with every new tama?
Usually when you feed them once and bring up my hair happy meter a bit, they should be fine.
Must be a new feature in the m!x
Whoops
Bring up their happy meter
Darn auto correct

Malfoy Edit: Merged posts. Please use the EDIT function.

Usually when you feed them once and bring up my hair happy meter a bit, they should be fine.

Must be a new feature in the m!x
Oh okay, thanks.

She didn't stop crying until I played with her. I don't know if I just got a crybaby (lol) but she literally cries every two minutes or so.

Do you know if we need to turn off the lights when they go to bed? I see the notification icon but don't see the option to turn the lights off.

For colour Tamagotchis there is no need to turn the lights off. You won't find those options anywhere, anyway :D

How come that when I search them up on Amazon, all that comes up is the Tamagotchi 4U or older Tamagotchi versions? Have they already ran out of stock for the M!X? Or am I not looking hard enough? Some TTers have seen them on Amazon, but when I look for them, there's nothing...

Oh okay, thanks.

She didn't stop crying until I played with her. I don't know if I just got a crybaby (lol) but she literally cries every two minutes or so.

Do you know if we need to turn off the lights when they go to bed? I see the notification icon but don't see the option to turn the lights off.
this version of tamagotchi relies heavily on the happiness bar rather than th hunger meter your tama may get full but they on't be happy until you have the happiness up a certain level I recommend whenever you get the baby stage on a M!X have an hour free to constantly keep an eye on it as it's a very needy growth stage.

snacks don't really do much either it's worth while using items than feeding snacks as your tama will be sick of eating them anyway

The notification icon stays on, though.
You need to play with the tama until the happy meter is filled halfway through (it's like eight little bars, that's as far as it will go until they are adults and you can start finding out what they like or dislike. Then it can really max out.). That will keep them on the safe tears-free zone. And yeah, every single one is as crybaby. It kinda gets to me every time an egg hatches but just playing with them and feeding them a couple of snacks makes the trick.

The lights turn out automatically when the screen goes dark. I find it funny that on the next generations the parent goes to check on the baby from time to time while it is sleeping. It's super cute. :)

You need to play with the tama until the happy meter is filled halfway through (it's like eight little bars, that's as far as it will go until they are adults and you can start finding out what they like or dislike. Then it can really max out.). That will keep them on the safe tears-free zone. And yeah, every single one is as crybaby. It kinda gets to me every time an egg hatches but just playing with them and feeding them a couple of snacks makes the trick.

The lights turn out automatically when the screen goes dark. I find it funny that on the next generations the parent goes to check on the baby from time to time while it is sleeping. It's super cute. :)
That's super helpful advice, thanks a lot!

PSA about faceplate removal:

https://67.media.tumblr.com/d3d741163a1140b14c38c07c2642bb02/tumblr_ob0lidMd2y1vbd23to1_400.jpg

I urge anyone who is thinking about removing the tamagotchi m!x faceplate to take caution.

According to others who have done this it should be a very simple and easy process. However... I opened the Tamagotchi up and tried to pop the faceplate out from the inside by pressing on the four small slits. The faceplate is wedged in there very tightly. I read online that you have to push with some force to pop the little legs out. I applied so much force that micro fractures appeared in the shell, and I could not even get the plate to budge.

I regret trying to remove the faceplate and advise you not to attempt to do so. Now my brand new tama is damaged. ): I suppose I'm taking one for the team.

Malfoy Edit: Merged posts. Please use the Edit function.

dintern8s said:
PSA about faceplate removal:

https://67.media.tumblr.com/d3d741163a1140b14c38c07c2642bb02/tumblr_ob0lidMd2y1vbd23to1_400.jpg

I urge anyone who is thinking about removing the tamagotchi m!x faceplate to take caution.

According to others who have done this it should be a very simple and easy process. However... I opened the Tamagotchi up and tried to pop the faceplate out from the inside by pressing on the four small slits. The faceplate is wedged in there very tightly. I read online that you have to push with some force to pop the little legs out. I applied so much force that micro fractures appeared in the shell, and I could not even get the plate to budge.

I regret trying to remove the faceplate and advise you not to attempt to do so. Now my brand new tama is damaged. ): I suppose I'm taking one for the team.
Woah, that looks painful. Hopefully it isn't too noticeable on the whole. :(

So I unlocked melody land on the melody tamagotchi. I set the clock at 6:59 so my tama would get up in a minute to buy cheap items from the lady at the park. After I went home I went to my backyard and a marching band passes by and my tama joins in and marches all the way to melody land. :) so cute the random animations.

Any reason why the M!X doesn't show up on Amazon for me but it shows for everyone else? (repeating the question since there's no answer...)

Like everyone else has seen it, but when I go to look, I see none in stock. Am I not fast enough? Is there something I'm forgetting when I search for it?

Any reason why the M!X doesn't show up on Amazon for me but it shows for everyone else? (repeating the question since there's no answer...)

Like everyone else has seen it, but when I go to look, I see none in stock. Am I not fast enough? Is there something I'm forgetting when I search for it?
What are you putting in for a search? I don't see them when I search "tamagotchi". I have to search "tamagotchi m!x".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back